Best Investment Option - Advice Needed Please!

Dear forum members, I have an investment query and hopefully knowledgeable and esteemed members of this forum would provide helpful response. My query is as below:

Investment amount available: 900,000 Rs. (9 lac)
Installment capacity: about 100,000 Rs. Quarterly

I have shortlisted following societies:
PECHS, Islamabad Cooperative Housing Society, Ministry of Commerce Housing Society, AWT and Cabinet Housing Society.

I am not sure if I have options available in the last two societies.

Please guide me and what do you think is the best possible investment opportunity for me? (I am a bit risk averse and thus not considering top city or Faisal Town investment).

Your helpful responses will be greatly appreciated! :)

DHA valley,

Top City (Even if you think it is not secure)

You are right that there are no installment options in Cabinet and AWT and the prices are above your budget. However, you have not specified the duration of your investment i.e. How much can you pay in total including installments and for how long can you hold your position. Installment plots can take longer to give full benefits.

Valley is the only reliable option in your budget…Do not know much about top city…Other experts like nasir sb,syed amjad and blue doctor etc can give clear picture on tc…

Dha valley Dha phase 2 ext

Thank you for the responses! appreciate that!

Dear Mr. Nasir, Mr. Saadi, and Mr. Aziz, i have heard that it is not the right time to invest in DHA valley, as it is past its bubble of rawat airport rumor. What would be the reason to invest there? Would it be for the prestige associated with DHA?

@Mr. Aziz, Sir, what are the options available in DHA-2 ext?

@Mr. Amjad, thank you for the reply. Well my investment duration is 2 years, and i might even carry that forward for more years hopefully!

@ umair…Sir it is the prestige associated with dha…This boom was not due to rawat air port rumor…Rawat rumor hardly played any role in price increase of zone 5…

DHA Valley prices are coming down even in sum behind block you may get no profit no loss mean at level.