Best investments in lahore

Hi

Currently live outside pakistan.

Was looking to invest in lahore. Where could we find the best deals on plots and files?

Purchasing a file a safe and good investment if left for 2-5yrs?

Any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks

This is a very open question. Safest option is DHA and you can look options in Phase 9 (Prism). Other trendy side is Raiwend road where you can consider Fazaia, Lake City, LDA Avenue 1 and Bahria Orchard.

I will buy only DHA file though still prefer to have on ground plot.

There is a low budget house but full of all facilities to give you the better and soothing environment for living. It is located one of the finest places of Lahore . There are already no of families living their and enjoying heavy enrich surrounding.It costs you a low and give you heavy . So don,t spend too much time to think ,make a visit and hurry to grab this house. Before going to any where make a visit of this house surely you will like and want to own it. For those who want to invest money it is a golden cup of cake for you. For more detail feel free to contact It is located eden lane villas Lahore

For more detail feel free to contact 923134335297

Prices have started increasing rapidly in LDA AVENUE-1 from last month or so. So i think one can invest there. I have recently visited it. People have started houses construction there and would be in full swing till the end of this year. And electricity work have also completed and would be operational in 2-3 months. Office Of LDA one window is also going to start operation there from the end of this month.

LDA avenue-1 in my opinion.

Can you please share latest prices of available plots (block wise) in avenue 1? Just curious to know current market situation

Block F, D and H are considered good blocks in avenue-1.

An average plot months ago was around 65 lack to 68 lack in these blocks. But now its around 74 lack to 78 lack.

Though LDA Avenue I is a good option, but you should also consider Prism 9, which will prove to be one of the best investment options within 3 to 5 years.

The DHA has already started development work in this phase and has vowed to undertake fast-paced development and complete it within 3 to 4 years.

Rest ALLAH knows better.

And if you will invest in LDA Avenue I, make sure you invest in clear plots because I know it for a fact in LDA Avenue I, there are some litigation issues. But it is also true that plots prices in the clear area have increased manifold in the recent past.

What's your budget?

Regards,
zain Nadeem

In my opinion, LDA Avenue prices are stagnant for last couple of months. There are few reasons:

1- At first, They gave possession of almost 69% plots. Rest were in litigation.

2- From above 69% plots, they have lost case against different cooperative housing societies. All plots in their acquired land are in dispute now. This land is probably another 20-25% of LDA avenue total.

3- No electricity or gas infrastructure completed.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

DHA Phase 8 any developed sector depending on your budget. Safest and bestest.

I will disagree that 'all' acquired land/plots are in dispute. However, there are litigation issues in the society that LDA is taking care via court. We can expect dispute for such a big project

The one closely observing on ground progress will agree that LDA is doing good progress in clearing litigation that can be witnessed if you see some development activity in some street or corner.

I fully support Zain that one should make sure from LDA and other resources to avoid buying a plot under litigation

My reasoning to prefer this society is that it is still underpriced compare to its location. Many areas under litigation is being compensated in terms of price. I hope all agree that LDA AV 1 could have much higher price if there is no litigation.

Secondly, I see that LDA has legal advantage to clear litigations as per law ( though this is very personal opinion)

last point- Shahid has mentioned some statistics about the plots for those possession has been given. These plots need to pay some fee if they dont construct until 2017 so this gives a hint that genuine residents/buyers will def. Start building houses to avoid fine after 2017.

so looking a t three years horizon, i can imagine a reasonable growth on facts rather investor hikes.

PS: I am not saying that LDA av1 is the only choice here, however it is worth considering for those want to play safe and interested in paying price in exchange of actual land

Anyone know anything about DHA Rahbar phase 11 or even Bahria sports city investment?

For the last five years investments in DHA Lahore have almost trebled and in some areas quadrupled as well. Your best bet would be to first of all choose a qualified real estate consultant who will guide you. For your knowledge I would advice analyzing the plot prices in DHA Phase 8 for the last five years.

Old ads of plots from 2011 online and the comparison with the fresh ads of today will give you an idea of how the market continues to go up.

For further queries contact 00923208484630