Best Location Of Kanal And 10 Marla Plots In Bahria Town Phase 8

What are the best locations in Bahria Town phase 8 which should be on a good height with good view and ready for construction and having one Kanal and 10 Marla plots.

Somebody dealing in Bahria Town Islamabad will address your post soon. I also have a 10 Marla plot in Phase 8 sector F and i have no idea how much it is worth now.

Well so far i have not received any thing apart from yours.

Bahria Garden City.

Is there any construction in the area

I think garden city is non possession still

@ sayed;

garden city has height , good views and its green. But possession will take some time; i think 8 months.

safari valley is ready for construction with height plots in 7 marlas.

F1 is on height and ready for construction.

Many thanks

Thank u Dear Mian,

Any idea about the sizes of plots in F1 and approx prices

If you hunting a decent living in Bahria then f1 is fine as its ready for construction,already people have made a lot of money from this sector ie an ideal boulevard plot is selling around 65lakh,as far as investment is concerned,it has a potential in a long run,but dont expect any quick bucks,for housing is perfect height and adjacent to safari valley

@syed sb i have an excellent plot for sale in F1 for sale..Boulevard plot on extremely excellent location.. If interested contact me at saadzafar92@outlook.com

Whats the plot # broooooooooo

Dear saadi

Wats the size and price of the plot pls

Dear Adnan,

Thanks for the advice man. Any idea of sizes and prices

Its my request plz…If anyone want details kindly contact on my mail…

@syed,i am a layman myself,just did my first buying in f1 main boulevard plot in street 26 ,the street heads straight to safari valley its a 10 marla,bought at 58lakh a month back,and now i have been offered 66 yesturday,i am gonna wait for the next couple of month before selling it,as it has some potential to go up to some extent,just an advice pay more but always go for a category plot it wont make you run to sell at some point and even for construction you ll feel happy about it,@saad_aquarius just wanted to check on your plot for accessing the market price,as i am not based in the city so just relying on olx and dealers to weigh the market,

@adnan sb…Sir do not worry…Masha ALLAH you got a very good deal…

You can check prices on internet classified. In bahria the prices are steady vis a vis time frame. So there is not much difference. But its a common rule that the quotes/demands are 2 lacs higher than actual market rate.

many thanks

Syed, for the criteria you mentioned, you should consider Phase 8 overseas.