Best Options To Invest 35-40 Millions In Lahore?

Dear all,

I will really appreciate if you give your opinion about best option/options to invest about 35-40 millions in Lahore for up to 5-6 years. I will request to give your advise with a logical reason please.

Oversea Pakistani can give opinion in the light of their experience or research please.

If any property agent or expert want to discuss any good deal on cash privately please write your phone number I will contact you.

It is the right place where you put query as renowned investors and buyers share their experience over here that will be really useful for you. We are working as an interior designer and construction company all over the Pakistan and would like to work for you as well. If you are interested the we ll arrange a meeting. You can see our work by visiting http://www.ameradnan.com/work.

We offer you to be our partner in Fazaia II as we have plots and want to build and sell.

If you are interested we can be partner in that.

Looking forward to hear you.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

One Kanal plot at good location in DHA Phase-8 & One 8-Marla commercial file in DHA Phase-9 Lahore

Is any body else can advise more about Lahore and Islamabad area as well thanks

Invest in phase 9 dha , commercial or residencial up to u , trust of dha , superior location , state of art construction risk free , scam free , right now in lowest price , what else you want for next 5,6 years u can only suck max juice from phase 9 not other . Its all u need.

I would say phase 9 is gold right now but in future u will sell diamonds not gold .

Asad Thanks for your advice , do you know when will be the balloting of DHA phase 9

Any body else

Buy one kanal plot on LDA Avenue One Main Khayabane Jinnah. Another plot in DHA Phase 8 Lahore.

My vote will be for mr asad.he hase said well.you have enough time.buy a commercial file and residencial file in dha 9.right now it will be best investment for 3,4 years.no body knows when balloting can be done.may be in one month may be in 6 months.but ballot is not far much.i am sure withen one year ballot will be done.after three years your investment will be three times more insha ALLAH.rest ALLAH knows better.

Come on experts pls

Muhammad how long do you want to invest your money? then i can guide you accordingly

Call me on this number:

+92-345-9436328

Bin Khalid Group

60-B Commercial, Sector-C Bahria Town, Lahore.

Dear Muhammad,

I regret for your inconvenience. Just in case if you are still keen to know i can give you an option for 35-40 million investment. Bin Khalid Group is mainly a construction company based in Bahria Town Lahore. Our designs and quality work was born out of the ideology of challenging the norms that prevail in Pakistna. We build high end houses in lahore with unique & Innovative architecture. Housing industry is flourishing in Pakistan and can give you upto 25%-44% return on you investments. You should construct 1 Kanal house in EME or DHA Lahore. Our team will make you a complete investment startegy. Selection of location, designing, construction and selling your property will be our responsibility. Kindly open this link to our Latest Elamode home design to find out what Bin Khalid Group Truly stands for:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x29dbdf_elamode-home-by-bin-khalid_lifestyle

Your family members in lahore can visit our model house as well.

Feel free to contact me.

Best Regards,

Uzair bk

Head of Planning and development

60-B Commercial Sector-C,

Bahria Town, Lahore

Ph: +92-345-9436328

Email: uzair@binkhalidgroup.com

Uzair Shib, thanks for your post.

Uzair Sahub

Thanks for sharing the video. The house indeed looks amazing.

Salman,

We are humbled by your generosity. It takes immense hard work and out of the box thinking to construct something different. When people praise our work we are contented. Thank you.

Regards.