Best place in zone-5 for best roi rental income

I am interest to buy either 5/6 marla double story or 10 marlas double story home to rent it fully as two independent portions.

Can any brother advise which society (like pakistan town, koran town, pwd, sloan garden) that should be cda approved and is best in less budget and more roi and which size to choose?

Budget is around 1.5 crore, and target is to get better yearly roi.

Go to commercial shops than house.

Regards

Thanks Nadeem Bhai.

In fact I prefer a house with ownership of land over a shop in some plaza in which case land won’t be under my ownership.

Any suggestions where to invest in commercial in zone-5 in this range for ROI better than residential investment?

Advice awaited, brothers.

Bahria Town Phase 8 for home rentals is a good choice.

Thank you Ehtisham bhai. But I am not considering Bahria 8 as I think it’s not feasible for majority of people who live on rent, to travel out from that location to Isb and mainstream Pindi.

Dear S Anwer,

If you don't like Bahria then go to PWD,Sawan Garden,Jinnah Garden,Pakistan Town,Gulraiz

It all depend on you

Regards

Thank you Nadeem shb.

It’s not that I don’t like Bahria-8; that’s my understanding that rental returns In zone 5 Isb are better than Bahria-8. Plz advise if my understanding is incorrect.

Moreover, which place is good for commercial rental returns in this price range?

Dear S Anwer,

PWD,Sawan Garden,Jinnah Garden,Pakistan Town,Gulraiz are good for rental purpose.

In commercial go to Giga projects like D-mall which is near to complete or go to G.T Road around Giga like Amazon Mall and many other.This area will be commercial hub in near future in sha Allah because of it location if you see around Dha-2 other hand Dha-3,Dha-1,Bahria 7,8 so in my opinion future is very bright.

Thank you @Nadeem brother., and I agree DHA-2 main GT road areas will be the future business hub.

I am uncertain with the selling strategy of Graana/Agency 21 projects like Amazon Outlet mall, Florence Galleria and Mall of Arabia. They are committing to give 20-26% ROI from the time buyer pays 100% cost of shop. I have even read some comments here that people saying they started getting ROI right after paying 100% upfront: not sure what’s gonna happen at the time of project completion. These strategies aren’t realistic for a person like me, andI need expert brothers’ advice on the same.

Personally, I would prefer any 2-3 Marla commercial building/plaza in price range of 1.5 crore in any of zone-5 society that could give me max ROI. Which society should it be, again I don’t sitting outside Pakistan. Hence seeking experts’ advice.

Brothers! Any advise on the right strategy?

I am also seeking answers similar to S Anwar. If any experienced brothers could reply that would be a big help.

Awaiting advice from other senior members please.

@A Aziz brother, did you get some clues?

Dear Friends
I have been telling consistently since a year about DHA valley possession plots, are going to be money making machines.
What loss has been done, it is done but now situation has reached to possession letters.
Just 7 km to Rawat junction on to the RRR and on to the Islamabad highway and top class DHA development standards, blocks like Oleander, Lilly, Daffidil, Magnolia will surprise the investors soon.
Even 4 marla commercials going to make wonders to the investors.
Now the best ever investment is going to be DHA-5, DHA-3, DHA valley possession blocks only....not files!
I can see a 4 marla commercial in DHA. home blocks costs about 38 to 40 lacs and after possession, people need clinics, shops for supplies, hair cutting , vegi supplies....
DHA homes are coming up like anything...
I think residentials and commercials are all set up to give millions of profit within a year or two, In Shaa Allah.

Abdul Qayum sb, kindly guide further on 4 marla commercial, prices, etc. Are they possession plots? If yes, then what would be the ideal time to construct a 4 marla commercial plaza in a block that you are recommending?

Khan sb
As a thumb rule; commercials in any new society take time for being productive on rental value or resale.
But DHA valley tells us different story as DHA homes have already been constructed , few 100s have been occupied, more are at the last stage of readiness enroute to handover.
Here 4 and 8 marla commercials come in proper picture.
I do not suggest 8 marla commercials as they will take time but 4 Marla in hot sectors are best to buy now.
Still not offered for possession but it is just months away now.
In hot and ready to possession blocks, now 4 marla costs 38-40 lacs now and will touch at least 70 lacs or so in near future.
But go only for hot blocks where possession is obvious now.
Allah Knows The Best.

Suggested blocks Oleander, Lilly, Daffidil, Magnolia? Do you know any reliable relevant dealers? Are the 4 marla comm balloted with numbers?

Some people have 4 marlas commercials with allotment letter and plot numbers alongwith street number,too buy DHA has already played a game when they killed several plots on the DHA expressway excuse!
That time they did transfer most plots in sector N and it was good but several investors lost their best locations, surrendered to DHA expressway.
DHA expressway still stalled after 8 km being done, on ligitation issues!
Pls instill in ur mind that the entrance to valley is only from Kalar Sydan double road which as I said is 7km from Rawat GT road junction.
Kalar Sydan double road has already jumped up huge on prices due to the valley entrance.
Most hot blocks for commercials are where DHA homes are being constructed....top is Oleander then Lily...Daffodil...Magnolia etc but Oleander is still at top.
Very Important....
In possession blocks there are two versions of balloted plots...
...Map balloted
...Reballotted
Map ballot means nothing for location but reballotted plot is where you can stand on and yours really located plot.
Regarding dealers, a big fraud is going on in valley...dealers are getting 1-2 Lacs and assuring possession plots in valley..pls do not fall for them.
I have clean experience with Col Shams of Chinar Property in bahria civic centre office and they did best to my for the last 25 years.

Thanks a lot Abdul Qayyum brother for such a nice and detailed recommendation.

I have started studying this option too.

If I buy a commercial 4 Marla in Oleander block now, any idea by when could be the right time to construct something there for rental income?