Best place to buy a plot to build a house to sell in pindi or isb ?

I want to start property developing starting with a 5-10 marla play any suggestions will be helpful ?

It depends upon budget, location of daily travel and children if studying.

Mobeen sb.

You choice should be, if you have at least 1.25 crores alone for a 5 marla plot, G-14/4.

Make 3 stories and will be sold instantly as H education sector is close to G series.

Then if you can afford 1.4 crores alone on 10 marla plot then go straight to DHA-2 where selling profit is soaring.

Then comes bahria phase-8 overseas where you can get 20 to 25 lacs profit on a 10 marla house without basement. A 10 marla plot will cost you 70- 85 lacs.

Explore also DHA-3 for a 10 marla but still less houses around.

For enclave, Nadeem bhai, isloo1 and Imtiaz sb are the best advisors.

@AQ

Can you plz shed light on availability of water in Phase 8?

Now i hear a lot of problems like security and water shortage?

If with this little population in phase8, we have water crisis then how will future look like?

I bought a plot therr to build home for living but now i am really worried.

@Yaqub,

If you want to build property to sell, then your choice should be where it sells fast. Otherwise, your investment will be blocked for a long time and wear tear, chowkidar, etc.will keep adding to your cost.

Another mafia that is heading up in Bahria is water mafia. They are supplying water through tankers of course charging some bucks but not filling their water tanks to supply homes

I’m also hearing about of lot of water shortages in phase 8. Also hearing about that new phase 8 homes will get no water connection from now on.

Zarkon sb and other friends:
The water supply in phase-8 is not as bleak as been posted here. Here are facts:
Phase-8 does have water shortages in SUMMER just like other townships in Pundi. Even BT phase 1-6 do have shortage.
DHA-2 has been best in water supply so far but in summer water opens only once rather than twice in winter.
In phase-8 residents get water but The new COMMERCIALS & new houses have to arrange tankers, costing Rs 1500 per tanker.
Water bed in whole Pindi has gone down to > 250 feet. If Rawal dam is full then it improves a little, some places as good as 50 feet.
DHA-2 water wells are very deep but In summer as I said only once opening.
Phase-8 no water connection to new houses is a rumer. Residents will get connection.

AQ sb is right as water crises is the biggest Challange across capital especially most part of Jun/Jul. Having said that, quality of amenities is what BT stood out against other despite being at far flung area from downtown.

I am afraid that quality of utilities and amenities at BT is at a downward spiral for atleast 2 years and things don't see my bright in future. MR has aged and have dragged himself into too many litigations to keep up with. MR had a different strategy with all the good and bads. The team immediately under him is of Category A Crooks & Level 1 Incompetents. For MR, BT for many years remained a passion until he set his foot at KHI. Those under him see BT as a cash cow that could be milked to the point it starts bleeding and from there onwards it's not their concerns to whatever happens...

BT has cash and resources to keep it all good with water electricity like trademark of BT. The question is, is BT willing to pour in cash and resources to resolve? The last 3 fiasco, i.e., Nawabshah, Central Park, BT Greens is a big blow to BT future plans for sure!