Best Place To Live In Islamabad/Rawalpindi

Aoa. I am currently doing PHd in New Zealand, and plan to return to Pakistan in 2015. I want to buy a plot in Islamabad/Rawalpindi area, on which i would build a house during the next two years. I intend to buy a minimum 10 Marla plot, with price range between 5 to 9 million. I have school going kids, so i want a place where all the facilities are available, and which is secure. I was wondering if honourable members here could help me direct towards the best living society (keeping in view my price range). Kind regards

In your price range…You can check g-13 ,g-14/4 ,g-15…You will find nearly all facilities available with excellent location…G-13 is definitely best buy due to its proximity to universities…

DHA Phase 2, E-12, G-13, these are some of the better options for you brother and like Hayat said G-14, G-15 these are also nice options.

If you’re looking for a posh locality then try f-10 or f-11…

Sir u wont get anything in f-10 or f-11 in this price.I will recommend u dha phase 2 1 kanal plot,bahria town in intellectual village 1 kanal plot,bahria town phase 7,8 1 kanal plot,g-14/4 30x60 size plot,g-15 40x80 plot,b-17 1 kanal plot,

Thanks a lot for the nice suggestions. I guess getting a plot in f-10 or f-11 will cost too much.

Sir i think dha or bahria would be best option for u…