Budget 2.2 million where to buy ?

Hi

Well i am new to property and looking to buy plot in budget of 2.2 million 22 lac rupees for year or 2

I have 2 options invest in national savings to get profit monthly or invest in property for 2 years maximum

Reason thinking of national saving bec of risk factor as i get profit monthly without any risk for 1 year profit is 2 lac rupees and for 2 years 4 lac

I don't have any idea related property where to invest ? If u suggest to invest in property than please also mention where i can invest risk free and how much max profit i can get islamabad/rawalpindi

First option:- 8 Marla corner plot in Multi Orchards & Residentia Block A.

Second Option:- FOECHS 10 marla plot;

Third Option:- Top City;

Fourth Option Wapda Town;

Fifth Option:- Faisal Town File;

Dear PK1 Sir,

What is rate of your first option and second option?

Are these available on instalments?

Multi Orchards & Residentia ? first option sir how its already far away from Islamabad how come it make profitable in 2 year time ? even away from b-17

sir g main investment karni hai profit k lia apnay paisa dubwana nai hai

Wahpk it is a safe investment being of a branded developer with ready possession. For this budget this is the only developed option from among the top 3 developers. In my experience, it has only one way to go and that is up.

But you can take somewhat more risk with the other options I have listed. You might make more profit or you might not. But you'll end up with a lower brand with lower sale purchase activity. Multi with its network of dealers, high financials and bigger name and standard will keep you in the picture come rain or high water i.e. Only if you have a developed plot not a file on a piece of paper.