Budget under 25 lac, want to buy property in isb/rwp? Gather here!

Hello i thought to create this thread for all guys there who are wandering around, looking around for suggestions, options in property under 25 lac limit. So that we can share our search, suggestions, warnings and details of any buy.

This is indeed good suggestion Buyer bro...

Thanks..

Thanks Mr.Khan

I have visited E-16 cabinet division society a week ago, it has good paved, wide roads. Allot of houses are under construction there. Also visited Red Sun estate office there, they showed me 5 plot options for 30x60 ranging form 21 to 25 lac. But I heard there is no water supply available to houses there and society is supplying water through tankers also no electricity and gas connections available for now, but I think they will be available in near future.

This indeed looked a good option in Zone-2. But I am preferring zone-5 because there is too much hype created about air port and margalla avenue. I don't think that the societies will get that much attention due to these things. In my opinion the things which matters most are development standards, brand name and location.

Agreed CDECHS has good potential and prices are reasonable. But water and power are basic needs which should be arranged by the society. Commoners sky flower valley is another project which looks promising which also falls in this budget however it will take 3-5 years at least to become a liveable. Seniors can shed some light on it. My priority wise listing in this budget is as under.

Cdechs. Short to medium

Gulberg. Medium to long

Commoners sky medium to long

CDA sector I -16 medium to long

B 17. C E Short to Medium

Dha2 ex comm. Long

BT 8 Short to medium

Cheers

@AppCake

so have you decided on a single option or not? I though you might have bought the plot till now.

While making a decision for investing in real estate consider following factors :

ACCESS:

The future belongs to those societies with better access. The central point should be Zone-1. Neglect the distance in kms, consider the time constraint being more important. 5- 6 km more or less is not a big deal here, TIME is !

Dealer Network :

Though this is not as important but considering proper EXIT time , the societies with good network of such people can always be of good help and these are the people who are pushing any society management to do the needful to keep investors dreaming for an upward graph !

TIMING :

This is also an important aspect when to enter and exit

Big Brands :

Dont be over zealous after a big brand. Do consider what they are offering . IF the value for money is well justified. GO AHEAD

Cheers

@ISBase

Very well summarized.

Yeah the quality of development will be enforced by the group of network already stated.

Point here to consider is differentiate b/w investing vs personal living / liking.

Most of the real estate projects currently discussed are not feasible for living so jumping right to development stage is not appropriate.

You are investing for the sake of improving your profile.

Previous history should also be kept in mind.

Cheers

Agreed with you ISBase...

Very important factors as mentioned in ur posts..

Thank u Buyer and Khan Sb,

By the way Buyer, sir "best answer" bhi day saktay hain aap .

Waisay meray hath may sirf LIKE kerna hy, jo k mai ne ker diya…

Sir aap tu great hain, always in a very nice mood and you are the “RONAQ” of the forum.

Its my pleasure and your kindness…

@ISBase

sure why not :)