Buy house or plot for living in islamabad or rawalpindi

Assalamoalikum, i need advice,
I am selling my property in karachi and willing to relocate to islamabad or rawalpindi. And need to know best place to buy plot under 30 lac or house in 75 lac.
I have seen bahria town ali block, block m,e and rose garden listings under 35 lacs. Please advice as i have 75 lac for house or plot and construction for living. Thank you regards asim

Mohammad sb

If it has to be bahria then better live as close to GT road as possible which mean a 5 marla in bahria garden city in zone 5A or a 5 marla in DHA-3 but bahria 5 marla is ready for construction whereas DHA-3 , 5 marla expensive one.

@abdul bhai thank you will look into garden city but please also tell about other areas beside bahria town which are good for living.

Sir

There are numerous places where you can buy but I am not much informed in all.

Jack of all Master of none...and I am not even good in my limited selected areas!

There are best located societies available but most of them outside BTs n DHAs are having worst society management structures in spite of the fact they are located on the golden locations on Islamabad highway and towards zone-2

Just to mention few, Jinnah garden, Pakistan town, Sawan garden, media town (little better though), PWD, Wapda town...list goes on....in zone-2 as well.

@abdul much appreciated one more question what’s the lowest in garden city and for construction how much would be needed as budget is 80lac with plot.

Sir, bahria possessed garden city, ready to construct plot 30 by 40ft is still cheap...max 30 lacs n for construction you need at least 55 lacs for double story house without basement but if soil test is soft, add another 5 lacs.

You can visit our bzness office and we can provide you all info without any moral or monetary commitment.

Dear

My reply pending with admin

Pls wait till posting

In Rawalpindi Bahria 8 is best option in your range. Good development standard all facilities are there. Faraway from Islamabad if u have to commute daily.

Also consider 25X50 I-16 Islamabad.