Buying file in B-17

Not sure if I want to buy it in block E or block D as there is a great amount of price variation. Could you please tell me, which one would be more beneficial?

Secondly, what would be the genuine price of Block E and Block D without installment and after paying the installment and the dev. charges ?

Property Dealers are not giving me the accurate figure. I really appreciate any response!

I am also interested to buy a file in B-17 but I still have some reservation. You may have done some survey. Would you like to share. The prices are going up on daily basis. It's hard for me to understand if someone ask for a profit of Rs 2 lacs when he has just paid 1.29 lac for down payment.

I personally feel that its an artificial price hike and dealers are making money. The prices would not rise dramatically even if the Margalla Avenue is constructed.

Would like to hear other members opinion.

Apparently I think it’s a bubble. The prices are hiking on a speculation. I thought I wouldn’t buy a plot in b-17 for free even and now even I am considering to invest there. The road is a good plus point, certainly but again I think it’s better to visit it physically to see the dev. progress there.

Development and Progress is very good. Prices are increased in 3-4 months very rapidly. Now the prices of Block B is little bit stable and these days major activity is in Block C and little bit in D & E. Block C is as good as block B and even few areas of Block C is even better than B.

The kanal plot in B is around Rs 40 lac and one can find very good location plot in block C around 32 lac. So there is a margin of Rs 5-10 lac in C. People who are demanding Rs 2 lac on file just because Society increase their prices on 1st April. Now they are just demanding difference of new booking vs old booking.

Well there are 3 kind of bookings in block D for 30 x 60 plot launching price was around Rs 6.5 lac then Rs 7.3 lac and last bookings were on Rs 8.4 lac.

People who booked files at Rs 6.5 they are selling on profit as actual society price is now Rs 8.4, those files which were booked on Rs 7.3 lac rate is selling on level prices or a little bit profit. Rs 8.4 lac bookings are in loss as in market cheaper plots available.

Same situation in block e society price for 30 x 60 is around Rs 1.04 million old price was around 9 so people are selling on profit. There is a different rate of every street in sector B-17 so nobody can give you an accurate figure it depends on location and many other factors.

How someone can know what was the booking price? Without looking at documents? I meant is it possible from plot numbers?

very simple if a person is selling his plot just ask him total amount paid to multi and pending amount.

1- Is there a difference of location in 3 different booking categories, as you have mentioned above. 2- What's the booking price now for 30x60 in D block? 3- Does it include cost of land + dev. charges?

Thanks a lot.

I think so now a days there new prices are Rs 10 lac 40 thousand for e block but still they are giving plots on Rs 9 lac 40 thousand booking and it includes cost of land and development charges.

Today I visited MPCHS office and they are saying plots are not availablnd and a poster/advertisement is also in their main enterence that booking is clossed.