Buying house

I want to buy 10 marla house in islamabad or bahria town rawalpindi. What are the options in the rage of 1 crore 80 lacs

Best options in this budget are dha 2 and bahria 1 to 6,dha 2 being more secure and better from investment view point aswell.

Mr. Falcon

In DHA Phase 2, what do you suggest where should I buy? Any sub Sectors in DHA-2?

How is the quality of construction and finishing in DHA-2?

Sir quality of construction needs to be thoroughly examined as it varies from builder to builder.In your budget u may have to confine yourself to sector J only.If u want,i can sewrch some option for u and i have some options available with me aswell but they are bit expensive.For guidance and best deals,u can contact me at 03455370978.

Mr. Falcon

Thank you for your advice. How much I have to increase the budget? Pak Rupees 20M are enough?

Sir it depends upon the the type and location u buy.Houses for 10 marla in dha 2 starts from even 17.5 million and goes upto 26 million.A personal visit can give u a more clear insight.

I saw online DHA homes 10 Marla 3 bed in DHA Phase 1 Sector F. What is the future and living standard>

Sir the location is faraway.I was recommending dha phase 2 and bahria 1 to 6 for their more central location.

Living standrads are okay.Construction standrads are below the requirements of a reasonably constructed house.

Bahria 1-6 is secure investment?

What about Safari-Villa II and Safari Villa III?

Ghulam nabi sir,safari villas construction is also okayish.Not too good in terms of construction i say.Bahria 1 to 6 is a safe investment but the element of one man’s management will always be there so people prefer dha projects instead because of more security of investment.Also safari villas are expensive so better to opt for dha 2 instead.

10 marla house in Bahria Phase 3 would be suitable in this range

Ghulam Nabi sb,

In 1.80 crore you can find a very good house in Bahria Phase 1 to 6 which is a very secure place to live, esp. For someone moving back to Pakistan from abroad.

1. Property prices are having a down trend in Pakistan so I don't think you need to increase your budget.

2. DHA 2 is good but security wise Bahria is far ahead and peaceful place to live.

3. Be very cautious in dealing with whoever you buy from/through. No need to mention that you are an overseas customer. It gives the dealers/sellers clue that you know almost nothing about the current market/trends. So they inflate the price.

4. Don't show your cards to anyone. Don't buy untill you verify documents from the society in which you are buying.

Wish you all the best

M. Y. Shahid

MY Shahid sb,bahria is better in development but there is one thing known as investment security which unfortunately bahria doesnt offer much in comparison to dha.This is the reason that bahria despite having better development standards than dha is lower than dha in price because as the name,people trust dha more.Yes in this budget a good house in bahria 1 to 6 is surely possible but not possible in dha 2.

Bahria town offers better development standards with much better security and no load shedding in less price.

1. Load shedding in Pakistan is a big nuisance and will stay on at least another 5 years coz of distribution network problems even if we have enough generation.

2. Bahria has developed into an institution now and the one-man-show factor although important but not the soul of everything.

Muhammad sb what ever u say,still an institution is an institution and no matter how big bahria come out to be,it is not a housing authority.For apparent and fashionable things,one cannot risk his investment security.Main thing is the sustainability of the project and not the temporary fashionable things.

Falcon dear,

In my life, I haven't seen a safer living option than Bahria in Pakistan. Please let me know if you have. Then how can we say it's "temporary"?

It's not a shop that someone will find closed in case MR isn't there. It's a billions and billions dollar business which simply cannot be shrugged off.

MR is good at hitting deals with the high ups, no doubt. But N League government has given him a tough time this time, we all know. Has Bahria closed?

It's true that none of us knows what the future of Bahria will be, but when it comes to management, there are millions of people out there who can manage it even better.

My question is what do you think could be the worst scenario in case MR isn't there?

Thank you

Sir i let me ask an important question,if bahria is so much in demand,why any of the banks dont come forward to give house building loans for a plot in bahria?Definitely there are some legal technicalities which everyone know that bahria is not a housing authority.U are right that i cant be closed in a day but its investment security aspect is definitely bothersome.And last but not the least,only MR is best at hitting deals,it doesnt mean that every one in tbe future management would be equally capable.Plus no offence meant to anyone but i have generally observed that bahria is short of decency for family living and u know it very well where i am hinting.

Falcon dear,

Yes, this is the point that banks don't give loan against Bahria plots. Please explain why it's like that. What's the legal vacuum/technicality?

thank you

Sir because ultimately you are not the owner of the land.