Buying in islamabad in 5m

Aoa. Experts please advise me in 5m amount where is suitable to buy a plot. I thought of c-15, kuri model village, i-12, e-12. Or any other option pl?

E 12 was started in 1987 and still nothing has been done there…, looking at their track record it will take another couple of decades to give possession…

You can get 1 kanal ready-to-build fully developed plot in CDA sector E-17/3 - Cabinet Division Society.

Dear IB,

All of your options are risky because there is no sign of development.

Go to B-17 still good option for investment otherwise go to I-14/16 if you can take risk then I-12/15 are good options.

Regards

Thank you Ilyas Sahib, PAKISTANI-1, and Nadeem Sahib for your valuable advice. What are likely chances of development in I-12?By the way, my ranking is shown Expert Contributor which Im not. Can I lower it somehow?

What I love about Nadeem Ahmed sahib the great is that.... He understands " Money is in the Risk"..... If you are investing for first time then I would strongly advise to take calculated risk and go to B 17.......

Yes you can lower it by making a new ID...... :D

Does CDA sector E-17/3 - Cabinet Division Society have 2 kanal developed and with-possession plots?

what's a reasonable location to buy a 2 kanal developed and with-possession plot in 1 to 1.5 cr budget?

Just a brotherly advice, stay away from Cabinet division. Loads of issues and absolutely no management to help you out there.

This is the reason why Prices for 1 kanal have stayed on 40 lacs for last 4 years while its at least 70-80 lacs in neighboring societies!

You may also consider Faisal Town F-18 as a risk free investment among your options. It is a developed sector having a much better access from main Islamabad and is the only developed society of zone-II which has sufficient underground water. Sui gas connection is also available in the town now.

Well you can consider bahria enclave as well