Buying old house in i-10 vs building new house in i-14 ?

What is more lucrative

Buy & Build, wherever will be more cost effective, better quality than to buy already constructed.

I-10 is good for rental yield but appreciation will be slow as it's matured for quite some time unless there is a major overhaul at IJP. It's quite good for access and if one likes to live there with schools and access to mainstream ISB/RWP

14 not as good for rentals but plot based Investments are giving good dividend. As of now, for investment in 14 plots are more profitable and sell quickly than houses.

For personal living constructing a brand new house is always preferable.

I am living in I-10 from last 30 years and having some investments in I-14.

I think I-14 right now is not that ideal for living due to poor access and far away location comparing with i-10, also no big shopping area, no good private schools. Also there are so many houses available for sale right now infect house are in over supply in I-14 right now. Check zameen listing and you will know that the houses are being sold on much lower prices. A 25x60 double unit house is available between 14-16 million. On the other hand I-10 has limited number of new or re-renovated houses. Due to good access to all isb area its in high demand. Brand new 25x40 houses are being quoted 20+ million and selling around 16-18 million. Also want to add one more option.

Buy a 25x40 plot in I-11 around 80-85 lac and sale the house around 16-18 million. Its more risk free and trouble free. As renovation work is far more difficult than the construction of new house.

Nasir sb what is plot price in 1-10 around famil health hospital new cutting areas ?

Prices are escalated high in last few months, now i think minimum 25*40 rate in i-10/4 will be 14-16 million but very very few options available. In i-10/1 near mandi more clear plot has reached around 12-13 million. Old houses 25*60 can be bought between 16-20 million. A 30*70 demolish able house was available for 19 million. Its a good investment to reconstruct it and sale for 38 million but i didn’t had that much of budget.

Nasir sb what will give better roi as per the topic?

Thanks Nasir Sb

Qurreshi sb. I think I-14 will be the best in terms of ROI. For construction pick a good plot (best if it is a category plot) and construct it. It will be brand new house with the good ROI on sale and benefit you more.

in i-10, one cannot able to get a good location category plot in reasonable price. Street options will not giver better ROI.

For house construction I-11 is best, for plot buying and keeping it for some time I-14 is best. Best would be you select some houses from zameen.com in both sectors and visit those houses by yourself. You will get the clear idea what i am trying to say.