Buying Plot In MPCHS Multi Residencia

Dear sir.

I'm new to this forum. Planing to buy a plot in residencia on installments as my first investment ever. Kindly guide weather its good option or not. Thanks

If you are planning to buy a Farm House Plot i.e 5 or 10 kanal, go for it. The place is very good for farm houses, but if you are planning to buy a residential/small plot there, that would not be a nice decision. The place is far away from Islamabad, so one can opt to buy a nice litication free peice of land for farming or going on vacations/Weekends, but can not live there by constructing a house over there.

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.

For what purpose do you want to buy a plot? is it an investment or for living purposes?

Regards, z@in N@deem

Specify your budget and your intention (residence or investment), and duration of investment ?

@ zain..And ihsan Thanks for your reply its purely for investment purpose .. Budget is around 1.5 million. Can go for quarterly installment of upto 200000.

Regards Adeel

According to ur range and the installment u can pay go to multi gardens rather then multi residencia as multi garden(b 17 ) is part of islamabad u can get good options in e block

Ibrahim bhai - Yes B-17 is generally in Islamabad but is e block also inside Islamabad territory? It seems e block is outside Islamabad. Does it make any big difference?

Can I post here////// Test post

@ Syed ibrahim sb Can I get a plot in b 17 on installments ???

Yes, Adeel you can get it on installments in E-Block of B-17.

If you want to invest in Residencia, then go for all dues clear files, as they will get plot numbers in few days. Once plots numbers are allotted, the prices will increase. The map is already available.

Regards

You can not buy a 7 or 10 marla plot in E block of B-17 Now, the rates have increased in the past few days. Regards,