Buying property on instalments

Dears,
Can anyone guide me on buying a property on instalments in pakistan. My preference is for lahore and then islamabad.

My intention is to make saving for future.

Since i am overseas pakistani and am not much aware of current happening, so need your advise on it.

Thanks,
Mk

That all depends on the primary factor, i.e., the budget!

Dear,

To start with down payment of 1 mil and monthly 100k

There can be many options from houses to apartments. Both have their own benefits. I am knowledgeable only about ISB so if you can specify more details as your preferences, I will be better able to write more precisely.

Sir in Islamabad TAJ RESIDENCIA a project by THE CENTAURUS a sardar group of company. 4 million total price with 20% (8000000) down payment and 2.5 year installment plan.5 marla plot rate.

Hi there

I work in Lake City Lahore. Its a very good place for investment as your property will also increase in value real fast. Lake city has its own power generation plant, Gas supply and water. It has a Golf course, shopping mall, cinema, school, mosques and many parks. Its an ideal location for families as its very secure.

We have many instalment options available. If interested then contact me 00923344359009

or Whatsapp me on +447476142071

Invest in Mall of Arabia

Main Express highway Islamabad opposite PWD housing society

Ideal location of investment , 100 % secure

For more detail please Call

Suleman Sajid

0333-5132716

Dear Measum,

The ongoing scenario around the country in the real estate market is on the shift. Kindly make sure whatever you buy, you make sure the project is clear from all concerned government bodies. Make sure the patch where are you buying has a little bit of the development so that in any way you can make sure you can see your plot physically. Because the builders sometimes oversell the property/files. In the above scenario, if the land has not been purchased and at the end of the day, the purchaser is at the receiving end.

Some general guidelines, if one prefers to buy on Installments...

1. Category of Properties on Installments

- Homes that are built and on installment can cost a lost and in general build quality may not be too good (*generally speaking)

- Apartments can be good and more economical. ISB & LHR didn't had much taste for apartments unlike Karachi but now trends are changing and apartments can be a good option for people seeking rent or budget residency.

- Plots are a lot on the market and generally seems like the option that is most common and dominates the installment purchases.

2. Types of Installments

- Possession on Down Payment or Half Payment: There are options that can provide you possession upon down-payment or half payment. If one can manage that option is good as it represents installments with possession and one of the safest options. Transfer allotted once all dues clear.

- Installments on File: Some down-payment and remaining as quarterly/monthly installments for undeveloped land most of the time.

Avoid: Non approved societies, Pre-launch files

Explore: Co-operative Societies and the ones with a valid NOC.