Cbr-2 commercial prospects

Can you someone shed light on the future prospects of cbr2 commercials? I know that will be a long term investment but do it worthwhile to hold such plot for let say 10yrs?

@Imtiaz

Brother, they seem good value for money with developed plots of 6 Marla. Again I like to reiterate selling point of CBR projects is their Price Bracket and reputation of CBR (as of now).

-- Price bracket of 5+ to 6 million for commercial

-- Wait time 3+ to 5 Years (plots are possession but needs population around)

-- Only to go for Main Boulevard Commercial at the intersection of A to E (developed blocks). Avoid Commercial inside Blocks.

-- Gas approved and NOC in place

-- Intersection of RWP/ISB (Tail of I-series, Thalian, New Airport)

* Pros:
- Ready to Construct Plots on 300 ft. Boulevard
- Masjid under construction and House Construction slowly kick-starting.
- Location with Access from I-16 and Thalian (via Girja Road)

* Cons:
- Being a Cooperative Housing Society prices are low and ultimately development is slow.
- Its linked to FOECHS that has minimal construction and such factors somehow impact construction pace in CBR-2.
- Location is decent and many societies around so it can be a double edge sort.

a) More population around and hence better prospects for commercial
b) More population around and too much commercial launched that devalues commercial.

----------------------------------------
Right time to buy but valuable appreciation to be expected in 3+ years from now.

On a similar note:

-- CBR town planning is decent and phase 1 commercial has been a relative success compared to neighbouring high-end societies.

-- I find 1 Kanal Developed/Ready to Construct Residential Plots in A to E blocks from 3.5 to 4.5 m bracket as equally attractive. Those who have done boring are happy with water levels underground.

All in all CBR-2 remains an underdog but with connection to CDA sectors and Thalian link, to me it holds a promising future. Development pace will be slow for sure, but developed blocks hold the potential for growth!

*** I have investment in CBR-2 so some un-intentional bias may be involved though I tried to present the flip side too (cons)!

Dear Zarkon,
It is safe but long term investment.Well explained by Imtiaz.
Regards

My bias towards CBR _2 is due to the fact that we rarely find a commercial of 6 marla with this price bracket.

That’s a fact, rather than bias to pursue what seems to have the potential, even if it’s a low profile stuff …

Today, I visited the CBR-2 for the development status after an yr.

Its really disappointing to see no actual change on the main 300 ft link road from girja road. Overall i saw no activity.

A underconstruction mosque was something new for me.

I wounder why cooperative societies are so slow.

Moreover, will it ever get a direct link from thalian interchange other than girja road, which is hardly a 12 ft road, is a million dollar question?

The FOCHS seems to be a black horse.

It have good size plots and still very undervalued. Its adjacent to I-16 and fully developed.

Overhead electricity seems only a sore point.

Zarkon sb

DHA-2 has seen 20 plus years since inception and still old commercials inside pathetic. Only new modern commercials alongsidd boulevard appreciated.

Bahria phase 8 more than 20 years and people lost millions in commercials, only few areas appreciated.

Cbr commercials will rise but it is a wait of decades not 5 or 7 or 8 years.

If one need to make rapid money in commercials, the commercial place must be buried in houses....lot of houses otherwise long long long wait before one squeezes some juice out of the investment.

FOECHS can be a gold mine but the management is hell bent to turn that to a coal yard! No improvement in site as far as commercials, masjid, and house construction...

AQ sb you are right. To add, pricing is what makes difference to those who make or loose their bucks. The fall of BT commercial is due to digging up commercial on every available slots! Rather CDA or Cooperative societies hardly add-up any commercial once layout final and approved.

Just see the commercial BE had to surrender and turn into residential in almost each block to comply for NOC.

Private vs Cooperative housing is as simple as Private vs Sarkari stuff!