Cbr phase 2

I want to invest 1.5 million in cbr phase 2.In which block should i invest for maximum return within two years?

Prime, Residencia

Imtiaz sahib, i have found you the ultra extreme fan of CBR-2… Any solid reason for that? I have not visited this society… Let us know the reasons so that we invest there as well…

@Imtiaz shb thank you for your answer.

can you also please guide for the reason of these two blocks?. And also please guide me about price range of these two blocks?.

@Ilyas shb according to my opinion it will show a tremendous change with in five years due to Rawalpindi ring road and its approach from thalian interchange. One more reason is that the price of cbr 2 is under value if we compare it with neighbor hood societies.

Helloooo everyone… Does anybody have any information about FAISAL MARGALLA CITY in B17 adjacent to A Block of B 17… Joint venture of Ch. MAJEED and some private partner

Ilyas sb, the thread/question is about CBR 2 so I guess I am suposed to answer only about that. :)

In addition, I personally prefer CBR 2 because:

- Its the same managemenet that successfuly delivered Phase 1

- NOC from RDA

- Good pace of development with both possesion and installmant options.

- Ideal location with neighbours I14/15/16, FOECHS, Upcountry Enclosures.

- Direct beneficiary of Ring Road (whenever completed) and currently access from I16

- Prices very reasonable and much lower than neighbouring societies.

- Block A - E developed with possession.

- Good geniune appreciation in last year or so.

- Prime and Residencia Blocks are on installments and currently within 1.5 million. Residencia location is next to M2, RRR and nearest to Thalian interchange.

The following video is informative regarding CBR 2

https://www.facebook.com/propertyrating.pk/videos/2050506078534880/

Between Prime or Residencia, which block is better for living and investment?

I heard that Residencia is a joint venture of CBR and not recommended for investment.

At this stage, its a bit hard to decide which one will prove better at the end. Prime Block booking started and closed earlier so now about 2 lac own.

Yes Residencia is a joint venture with management behind it as private project under same NoC. Location is better with connection to RRR and Thalian Interchange.

Residencia to CBR2 management is like Faisal Town was for Ch. Majeed.

Imtiaz,

Thanks for your valuable inputs! Among blocks A-E, which is one is best to invest. Thanks

When we check rda website it dnt saya approved. It says final sanction not granted. Do u have any info when new map will come whixh include full employee block and prime block plot nmbers

اے ہے سی۔بی۔آر نگریا تو دیکھ ببوئا

RRR

Salam Sir, Kindly give the Reason?

cooperative socities mai aica hota rehta hai… CBR phase 2 had already delivered in 5 blocks and development in J block is near to comletion… Pricr of a 5 marla lot have been appreciated by more thn 1 million in last 8 months in that J block.
Prime block is next in the list…