CBR phase 2 updates

Dear promotors, dealers and investors of wapda town and cbr phase 2.

What are the ground realities of both of these societies.

I would like to know facts of both, which is better and why?

- both are similar prices range, however, location wise is different and so is development stage?

I am little confused of which society to invest in as both are big brands! Wapda town developed in lahore and highly reputed. Cbr developed phase 1 and is also highly reputed.

Any guidance on this subject would be highly appreciated!

Why do I get the feeling...you copied my post?

Good man! We need answers to this query!

Tru bhai copy paste ka hi zamana hai lol

if u still not got your answer how come I am going to get it now ?

koi cbr mein interested hi nahe

Koi bhaat nai! Dere naseeb hai..

cbr koi nai interest nai...kua gal hai! Batao

CBR-2 is an excellent investment for those who can wait 6,7 years. This area will be connected to Thallian on Motorway and then new airport Insha’Allah. CBR-2 will face a massive boom at that time but as you know we can’t be sure exactly when that project will start. But I am sure this project is already on the plans.

Dear As U wish,

It's long term investment but best location and at the moment worthless investment.

Regards

Thanks guys for info

anybody have any idea what are the prices ?

if its really cheap I thnk its worth forget it for 6 7 years?

thanks again for input

I think it looks similar to DHA Valley. But I think it seems to be better than DHA because all land is acquired and development work is on going. Yes good long term investment but

• what are prices?

• Isn't the link already made for Thallian interchange on Motorway from Gijra road?

?

Interest vo pata lagna vo churu ho gaya ar!

Is the link already made for Thallian interchange on Motorway from Gijra road?

I have seen this on a map but unsure of ground reality. Any confirmation please

kashmiri saab cbr ko koi promote nahe kar raha koi interest nahe kisi ka b

Yaar, Patalagna Aye Koi promoter koi nai etai.

Everyone is too busy promoting, Bahria, DHA, Wapda town, Gulberg, and Top City on this forum.

No promoters for CBR? No wonder we have no news regarding prices or ground realities?

Friends i have visited CBR town couple of weeks before. Its is good but according to thinking this is long term investment.

Foreign office society is much better in this area.

Last price is in between 1 to 1.5Million.

Development work is going on and you can see progress in google map as well.

Main Disadvantage: To link. If you want to visit. You have to use I-14 > I-15 > I-16 > Foreign office > CBR 2

Thanks remember me in your prayers. Rest AllahG know better.

Thanks Usmab brother

atleast some one provide us some info

Thanks usman yaar for your info.

we will defo remember you in our prayers!!!

In regards to your disadvantage. Im sure cbr phase 2 have multiple access. Im sure cbr phase 2 have access via chakri road. Also via gijra road?

Or are these planned for future and not operational now?

Thanks @Mr Kashmiri i come back from gijra road but its not good route, It passed from villages and Rawalpindi area which is allot of populated.

The only good way out is Thalia interchange.

Thanks usman yaar.

so are these routes currently operational even not the best form of access. Or is it planned for future? As they are planning to build some type of ring road down there in future but unsure when exactly the construction will start.

According to CBR management they are looking for Tahlia Interchange but most people are using I-14 > I-15 > I-16 > Foreign office > CBR 2