Commercial Options In Islamabad/Rwp

Experts are requested to discuss commercial property options available in Isb/Rwp.

Dear KS commercial buildings or plots ? price range ? for sale purpose or rental purpose?

Thanks ibrahim bai, commercial plot price tag of 5 million

for sale purpose

Here we go :-)

1. DHA valley price range 4 to 7 million
  2. Baharia ph7 & 8 -- price range 15 to 70 million

You can get in PECHS in this range.

DHA valley commercial plots, prices are increasing and will continue to rise in DHA valley.

Nasir bahi you always vote to safari valley or DHA valley

What is your opinion in safari valley 15 by 20 mini commercial plot 6.5 to 7 million?

Same question from nasir and ibrahim bhai. Infact i was thinking of commercial plot in DHA valley for long term (5 to seven years). Please update on price range in dha valley for 4 marla commercial. And its future speculation. Call it option A.

Option B for 5 million investment is to buy 10 marla residential plot in bahria garden city (near phase 7, 8 for high profile ppl) and after 3 to 5 years i think its price will be 1.5 carore

please vote for option A or B

thanks in advance

@mian…Sir garden city is expected to rise rise very much in near future as its possession is near and 10 marla plot is expected to touch 7.5 to 8 million on possession and garden city has much better access which is under construction as compared to phase 8.Go for zone 8 or 9 only…Vertex group had booked 150 plots when its booking was opened and massive construction activity would take place after possession…

Many thanks Sadi. You are very right.

Well in grden city and dha valley i will also recomend u garden city as i am very sure that u can get better profit in one or 2 year not long time frame and even then u can buy in dha valley. Profit of garden city will be more as compared to tday dha valley price

Garden city prices will increase and in future no doubt, keeping in mind Bahria Hamlets opposite to Garden City, where Bahria is selling 1 kanal plot in 13500000, plus if they get GT road access in future, which they will get for sure, prices will increase when they give possession, only 1 negative thing is if the Government tends to open Shamlat cases again Bahria, then prices may drop.

DHA valley commercial plots have potential, they are still under priced, 4 marla plot price was 20 lac when they launched, and now they are being traded on 42-45 lacs, 8 marla plot price was 40 lac and now they are being traded between 80-85 lacs.

In Bahria commercial plot prices are very high so are not recommened.

Nasir bahi please clear for me where is garden city?you mean bahria garden city?or this is another project?can you provide me the map of garden city or web site,is this in zone 5 or zone 2 ?thanks regards.

Bahria Garden City is in Zone 5, Bahria Town Phase 8, next to Cinegold Cinema. I don't have map rite now but you can download that from google. It is a project to Bahria Town.

I am looking for a fair deal of 10 marla plot in garden city zone 8 or 9 . If any member has one for sale, can inbox me details on sultaan555@gmail.com. Thanks

Thanks Nasir bahi

Gentlemen,

I own a commercial (400 sq. Yard) in B-17 E Block markaz that I am paying installments till june 2015. I wonder should I keep it or sell it off now? I purchased the plot in May this year and have paid 4 installments so far (in total).

Regards,

Very nice assessment by the property gurus. Infact i was sure that the property bubble of DHA valley has very short life and since the investors have got what they were looking for, now, i can foresee a steep decline in prices. Because people will try to sell their plots at what ever available profit, while buyers will be less. As far as the investment in commercial plots in DHA valley is concerned, it was out of the scope of recent bubble, and is still an owsome opportunity BUT for longer term, 7,8 years for sure.. Investment in Garden city is a safe bet. The price appreciation seems logical and natural. 1% chances of ''shamilat'' cases against bahria, because i dont see any body on the other side of the fence with bahria or M Riaz.. Adlia khush hay

many thanks

@ Athar B17 commercial ... Will surely make a fortune for the owner, but there is no certainity regarding time frame. Can be two years or maybe 10 years. Since its growth is dependent on various factors, eg the surrounding infrastructure (kashmir highway etc), and the strong attraction of potential buyers by bahria town.. And none the less, the efforts of other provate housing schemes including BT to suppress the growth of the Govt schemes in order to eliminate counterparts of their own schemes. Hope it helps