Commercial plot

Dear friends,
I need proper info since i m out of country , i want to invest in commercial property so pls suggest me good loc in isb or rwp only in plots , construction i can do myself. My budget is between 7.5 to 9 crore thks ahmed

Jamil sb in this budget u should focus commercial plots in dha 2 and dha 5 islamabad at some specific locations.Best options for investment as well as constructing a plaza for rental income. For more guidnace and input u can contact me at 03455370978.

Thks for your reply but dha2 don,t have any main plot front to road side like more than 1 kanal. If you have let me know.

i was looking for f-17 b-17 faisal town more than 2 kanal and later i can built my own plaza so suggest me thks jamil

Explore:

- Gulberg Residencia D-Markaz
- Capital Smart going to Launch Commercials for Overseas Prime
- Park View City Commercials (City Walk seem interesting)
- Top City

Some low-end options but good yield expected in terms of %age of ROI

- CBR-2 Main Commercial 6 Marla (60+ lac developed + possession)
- ICHS may be...

Obviously there are many other options but to me these seem to have good potential in future. Buy whatever, whereever try to avoid those mini commercials or those away from Markaz dedicated to Individual Blocks, unless extreme exclusive!

Dear Jamil
I am surprised why people not mentioning one of the hottest commercials in bahria town which has been released after years of wait!
Bahria phase 1-6: If you just enter from GT road side entrance, on your left side long awaited commercial is open for possession.
It is called "paradise commercial".
Just on the entrance it is located and on the right side just opposite to it, there is a huge commercial complex can be seen which also has entrance from GT road further down the road.
Paradise commercial, a 5 marla commercial plot now costs 4 crore and 50 lacs and must be hot on selling the plaza or putting on rent.
You can explore as bahria 1-6 is a successful township and has top success in its civic center.
Sir in new townships, commercials take decades b4 getting ample residencies around in order to get resale or rental value and phase 1-6 is thickly filled with houses.

AQ good to read from you! Hope your health is better now and stay blessed sir!

Yes, you are right, however as a matter of facts BT has shot itself so many times at his own feet that there isn't the same energy, vibes, and excitement it used to be before 2017 regarding new launches of BT. People have found better alternatives, while BT was tarnishing it's reputation from RWP to Enclave or KHI. Last 3 launches have pretty much been dead flops (going by the track record of BT).

- Nawab Shah
- Central Park
- Greens

In modern time, end-buyers will buy based on reputation and delivery of these projects. Otherwise there is more than enough available in open land with registry and super hit commercials. People preferred the likes of BT for a reason and people reject new launches for a reason too ...

The difference is too many broken promises one after another, making it too much, trying to do a day light loot to pay up for SC fines!! By the way that fine is still pocket change if you compare it with prime land BT got it hands on, for almost free or throw away deals!

Imtiaz sb
Thanks for good words about my health.
Sir, in spite of all Hankey phankey of BT, people are making good money, better still, lucrative profits in all phases of twin city bahria towns.
I normally post my own, long time trusted friends/dealers and my bzness partner's experience in real estate/construction activities.
I have friends/partners who used to conduct meetings with Malik Riaz when every participant including MR used to sit on plastic chairs!
As I wrote here before, we made a plaza in overseas-5, sold at this moment more than 80%, 2.5 years took to complete it, now under inside finishing and let me tell friends that following has happened so far:
...the neighbourhood bzness men asking part of it for rent even on resale
...Cash n carry wanted to take lower ground and ground floor on rent
...Meezan bank wants to take lower ground and ground Hall on 2 lacs per month on rent which is more than 50% of total buyout ROI formula even after deducting 18% income tax.
...A famous bakery chain wants to buy the whole plaza " as it is".
...At least one serious Buyer also after buying the whole plaza with" sold units" on resale!
Now, sir, tell me about reportedly bad reputation, bad name, BT being down on bzness and .......
Bahria's happenings are typical like all other developers but:

ہمیں آم کھانے سے غرض ہو نا چاھیے نہ کہ پیڑ گننے سے۔
اس انڈسٹری میں گرم گرم دیانت داری اور سچائی جسے آپ ڈھونڈ رہے ہیں وہ آپکو کہاں ملے گی؟
شاید اس فیلڈ میں تو کدھر بھی نہیں ۔۔۔
We have only one tool in our hands to contribute to the industry...honesty and fair dealing in business which always return a good profit...never puts us in loss.

I acknowledge AQ sb, you have right bits of insights and first hand experience that you shar kindly to enlighten us! Its worth a read.

You will agree to me, at the time when Phase 7/8 was a super hit across PAK, as a BT brand with low cost, it still delivered dead-flop commercials (with few exceptions).

Big investors like JVs, Consortiums who are based in KHI or overseas reply mostly on Media, News, Courts Cases to put in the basket even before buying the land! Like investors for any brands. The general outlook of BT is suffering and those who have options A, B, C doesn't take much time to still go for what suits them best!! As I shared the likes of Qureshi and Riaz had to jump in personally to sell off last 2 projects in KHI and it didnt worked.

Sir, in a transaction-driven world (unfortunately) no one cares about honesty, its about branding and ROI! Which multinational (lets say a 5-star) would like to jump in when?

-- Enclave in horns locked with CDA over NOC
-- Phase 8 issues with forest land and potential stays with messed up land records in Phase 1 - 7
-- Litigations in KHI to the level of SC.

Fortunately or unfortunately BT projects across PAK have a ripple effect on each other (the term: 'Bahria ki Market')

I by no means deny the worth that BT commercial may have or may not but the point is When you have Deep Pockets, You get More options and BT could be one of them but not the most attractive of them!

I really appreciate difference of opinions which is the essence of the life productive activities.
اس آسمان کے نیچے یہ ممکن ہی نہیں کہ کوئی سے دو دماغ جو انسانی مسائل کو ایڈریس کرتے ہوں اور آپس میں اختلاف کی گنجائش نہ ہو۔۔

Agreed, in totality!

AQ

thks for your comments i heard paradise commercial but i heard its

still on hold no sales and purchase.

infact i forgot to mention my budget can increase up to 15 crore but i need true suggestion where to invest and make good plaza.

some people are suggestiong me in bahria phase 8 next to five star

hotel there is commercial 14 kanal. And bla bla. Any onw knows exact location and future pls comments me in detail thks jamil

Dear Jamil,
In this budget go to safe and good brand
1-Dha-5
2-Dha-3 (Sector A and B)
3-Bahria
4-MPCHS
Other hand Top City and Mumtaz City
Regards

Dear imtiaz bhai

salaam hope all is well with you.. About project the one you mention its long time project i need some thing which i can buy next year and end of year i can built some thing on it...

. Aq bhai i need also your suggestion thks jamil

Dear Jamil sb
Sir after having done 3 commercial projects in bahria town, my suggestion for you is going for a commercial project.
A commercial has two distinct features:
...You are partially, if in JV, or fully plot owner.
...The profit is for sure, if you make commercial in hot selling area, is more than 18-20% per annum. Project completion is 2.5 to 3 years.
Our consistent experience is proving these profit figures.
You can buy a newly constructed plaza in any modern development , a 6 story plaza can give min rent, if a bank is renting, around 4- 4.25 lacs rent minus 15% tax.
Non-bank renting is somewhat less.
Hot selling locations in phase-8 are overseas blocks and in DHA-2 is the Jinnah Boulivard.
You can get small commercials in CDA sectors but generally renters give less headache in BTs and DHAs...as per mine and my friends experiences.
You can also buy a school plot in phase-8, construct it as per school design and rent/sell it at lucrative return.
Business district is good for near future but making plaza in hot areas is rapid ROI.

Dear Jamil,

If you are inclined towards Bahria Town you can also look in to the Spring North commercials right beside Bahria Intellectual village Phase 7. AQ sahib is probably the best person to comment on the value of a commercial unit in this area.

Gents, as per most recent market forces, bahria town paradise commercial is one of the most hot properties.
You can buy on Installments and get immediate possession. Location is just on GT road at bahria phase 1-6 entrance on left side.
Phase-7 bahria the front plots are good but my advice will not go for this part of bahria.
RRR land has been now acquired by 20 km as we speak and land has been marked on ground and can be seen now...in RRR prospective, the nearest bahria sectors are appreciating now...that means extension and Orchard...Orchard being more developed than extension.
My vote for BT commercial as one of the most hot is same...overseas blocks and paradise commercial but paradise can be bought only at own money.

Well said Abdul Qayyum.Dha-3 sector A and B are also good option for future.

Regards