Commercial Plot For PKR 10 Million Jinnal Gardens

Dear all,

I was searching for a commercial plot with a budget of 80 lac ...... Currently, i am in touch with an owner for a 35x45 feet plot with 3 sides open in jinnah gardens and close to main entrance. He is demanding pkr 1 crore.

Please advise if the price is reasonable and the future of the investment. My plan is to retain the plot for 2-3 years and then either sell it or build something on it.....

Thanks and regards Umer

I think it overpriced!

Senior members of the forum might give you the correct idea about price and the future of the investment.

Regards Imran

Dear just do your own math,First thing it is not overpriced but if you buy it 6 month earlier prices were not so high,in Bahria town same size plot is around 4 crores,so you are investing less just chk the rental value over there if it is good i think location wise it is the best,did people already start living in the jinnah or not yet if sui gas problem solved and people start living you will get good return,but if not so dont invest for investment purpose but for buliding and renting i will definatelys say yes you should do it.

Thanks Imran and Rashid for the replies....

Actually I live out of Pak, therefore have no concrete idea about the property market and the rental values they fetch. However, people have started building houses in Jinnah Gardens as well as constructing the commercial buildings.

I further wanted to know, whether is this 1 Crore is the max price limit or it has the potential to increase further.

I am obviously staying away from Bahria being far out of my budget.....

Just to add , the owner has given me the option to pay 50% upfront and remaining 50% over 1 year on a quarterly basis.

Simply not recommended…Do not go for jinnah gardens…

Thanks Saadi… Pls suggest if any other option is available within this budget…

Not Recommended. Jinnah Garden property sale/purchase is too slow, better buy a 5 marla commercial plot in Naval Anchorage, which is much more populated and a 5 marla commercial plot rent is almost 1 lac if it is with basement, Naval is more far inside then Jinnah Garden, but in 1 core budget, commercial plot anywhere other than Jinnah Garden is a good investment, Bahria is out of reach, so is Bahria Enclave, Multi and Top City, Mumtaz City,G-13,G-14. Check out DHA valley, you can get a 4 and 8 marla plots in reasonable price, 4 marla for like 40 and 8 marla for 60 lacs.

I do not recommend you to go for commercial plot with this budget…Better go for excellent residential couple of plots in bahria phase 8…