Commercial plots in cda sector

Which cda sector is best for buying commercial plots (budget 3 caror) for investment prupose

This is a good topic. Would be good to see the advise of gurus on it and also if they can advise on the percentage yield.

@ khald sb…Proper cda sector are insanely exensive…In 3 crores you may be able to buy a shop.Best option in this budget is to buy a good location commercial in dha islamabad. Wouldn’t recommend bahria for commercials.

@Saadi Sb: What sectors are recommended in this price to buy commercial plot in DHA?

Sir i m refering to the plots located in A to J blocks of dha 2…There are certain projects in which you can buy.If interested you can contact me at 03455370978.

Saadi Sahab

Let us hear, why, being a man of good knowledge in real-estate matter, you are NOT recommending Bahria Commercial?

Phase-8 is a city within a city and there shall be commercial activities very much proportional to the populace. Everywhere in the world it is like that?

BT phase-1 to 6 is also hot in commercial as in phase-3/4/5, a 15*30 plaza plot the ground floor shop, alone, is at minimum 70,000 rental value, rest alone the apartments above!.

I bought flats in phase-4 civic center and one of them is being demanded at much more above the purchase and STILL I AM PAYING THE INSTALLMENTS?

Your comment is quite interested, would you please elaborate, sir?

@ qayyum sb...sir the foremost reason for that comment is the excess in which commercial plots are usually created.There is a certain ratio of residential to commercial plots and this ratio is disturbed because of the greed of bahria to earn more and more money.Now bahria phase 8 has a commercial plot in every nook and corner therefore undermining the value of commercial property.

Main reason of success in phase 1 to 6 is the controlled and accurate supply of commercial plots making it a valuable commodity. U see there is only one markaz i.e civic center with limited commercial plots around rrest of the area but this is totally opposite in case of phase8 as every other street has commercial plots.

There are:

1-midway commercials

2-Mini ext-1 commercials

3-Mini ext-2 commercials

4-Sector F Times square commercials

5-Intellectual Village commercials

6-Business Bay commercials

7-Spring North commercials

8-Eiffel Tower Commercials

9-Rafi commecials

10-Abu bakr commecials

11-Usman commercials

12-Ali commecials

13-Hub commercials

14-Linear commercials

15-Overseas commercials

16-Business commercial district

17-E commercial

18-C commercial

19-G commercial

20-Awais commercial

21-Khalid commercial

22 Center point commercial and etc etc

In the presence of so much commercial plots,how commercial plots are going to be valuable with good returns.

You said it all, Saadi Sahib,

Convinced...However looking in to 30,000 plus homes in phase-8, it may prove a good long time investment, may be worthy after 10 years or so….

Safari valley small commercials might prove on par as homes are increasing in valley on faster pace.

@Saadi Sb: I am observing the market trends for the time being. Recently done with an investment so will observe the market from the sidelines before I jump in again :slight_smile:

@ junaid…sir good luck :slight_smile: