Confused where to buy plot in low budget Islamabad/Rwp

Hi

Well finally i manged to save up to 10lacks by end of 2012. This money is saved to invest in plot i'm actually not person who travel a-lot so i don't have much idea where to invest but i heard a lot about sectors to invest like i-14, b-17 , river garden, Korang Town extension, and Bahria town phase 8 etc

I belong to Isb 1-10/i-9 since 2001 we have been living here and i like here a-lot but currently my budget not allowing me to buy even plot here

I want suggestion where should i invest my money to build house in 3 years time keep in mind shortage of petrol and CNG also will b problem in future

My exact budge to by a plot is 10 to 13 lacks of 5 to 6 marla i know its hard to get plot in this budget these days.

Sec option is for me to save this money in bank and keep on growing my saving.

Need expert advise and suggestions

A very difficult question to answer, i am not an expert but as i am also in search of good plot in Isb so i can tell you that honestly u have only few options left are in Bahria phase 8 (10 marla) or Bahria enclave (5 marla file) or PECHS/AWT but these all may be far away from main ISB, however i think that Bahria Enclave is a good option as it is closer to main zero point as compared to others.

Since you will build your house in 3 years, i would suggest that you buy in b-17 sector d or e. They will give possession 2-3 years inshAllah and then you can proceed with construction. This society will be able to access sectors d12, e-11 via Margalla Road which is currently under construction.

Other options include Bahria and DHA phase ii extension, DHA Valley.

Well you can buy plots in Gulberg Islamabad and Korang Extention with this money. I think Gulberg Islamabad is better as it is growing fast and many people have profited by investing money in Gulberg Islamabad. I have some plots if you are interested you can call me on: 03349019893

I heard some people are claiming their money back from Bahria and also d ha plot owners are selling on less than what they paid already.

Can somebody explain is there difference in safe plots and unsafe plots in Bahria and DHA?

Thanks

What is good about Gulberg like all other societies after taking all development charges work will be stopped and administrator of society will not able to continue work and I'm pretty much sure this will happen same with this society and than it take ages to complete for possession.

I think you trying to exaggerate this society !

B-17 E block is best option for you they will give possession in July, 2014.

Dear Wahpk,

I think your are ignoring facts as Gulberg have already given possession in its developed area and the Gulberg express way is open too and possession in the remaining blocks will be given in the coming six months. And for your information Gulberg Islamabad is not owned by a private owner its a government owned society and belongs to the employees of IB.

@Abdul,

Actually many people advised me to invest in this society all those people who already invested in this society

Which block is coming next for possession? Kindly suggest and in which size plots are available and how much it cost

Thanks

I have one question what is distance of Gulburg from main Islamabad?