Construction of 5 marla in phase 8

I have bought a 5 marla plot in phase 8 some months ago. Now i want to construct house for my family. Can someone advise me how much would be the actual construction cost in current scenario.

Since i am short in budget, i am not looking for any construction company.
I am planning look after all the construction work as i constructed a house 15 years back but no idea on the current construction cost.

Rana sb
Pls bear in mind that in bahria the foundation pre-structure prep activities are crucial and expensive if plot land is tested soft per " soil testing".
Allot yourself at least 5 plus lacs " at least for " gaira filling, compaction, lean and raft activity.
Bahria will ask you the following b4 you start structural manifold:
1... Dig 7 feet the whole plot.
2...Fill with gaira in multilayered formation coupled with compactor work after each pouring
3...Then comes " lean activity" which means you pour 3" concrete without steel in the whole plot sump.
4...Now you are at the " Rafting" stage where you pour concrete with heavy steel 10 to 12" per bahria engineer per soil testing.
5...Now your are at structural manifold step, say 3 to 4 feet below ground level n you are to go at DPC's main structural manifold to raise the building
7...The total cost as per the prevailing steel, brick, cement cost with between A and B class quality ( not A- plus) you will require minimum 55 to 60 lacs, distinct from the plot cost.
You will enjoy earthquake proof house in bahria In Shaa Allah.
Best of luck with new venture ,sir.

**rafting 10 to 12" means concrete bed thickness

*** You have to build the concrete columns duly reinforced with steel...

The job of the structure engineer is to ensure two things during design.
1) Stability and Safety
2) Economy

Bahria engineering department is the shop of Cruel Butcher. They have nothing to do with the pocket of those pouring their hard earned money there. They just want the CLOWN Malik Riaz to be safe and sound.

After 7 feet excavation and then filling layer by layer with granular material( geera in urdu), 6 inch in thickness each layer, and compacting each layer to 95% density, the stress of the structural load will be already zero at the bottom of the 7 feet backfilling. So what is the need of the raft then? Otherwise they should calculate the pressure bulb and it will be zero stress at the bottom of 7 feet backfilling.

My recommendation is always:
( while building structure in the city of Clown Malik Riaz)
after soil investigation, Take report to some reputed engineering university like UET Taxila, UET Lahore or UET Peshawar. They will design you safe and economical structure there.

Give a man a fire and he will be warm for the rest of the night. 
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

A

Well said Ilyas bro