D-12, g-13, e-12, bahria, dha phase 2

Dears,
I am oversees pakistani, please provide expert opinion and sincere advice on hardly earned money.

Budget at present: 60 to 70 lac
Total budget after 5 months: 130 lac

Location of intrest: d-12, g-13, e-12
Location other options: bahria awami villa apartments, bahria enclave, dha phase 2.

1: should i invest the 70 lac now or wait for 5 months to invest 130 together.
2: please provide best option for investment

Br,
Mohsin

Dear ibrahim, pk1, mbs, abdul ali, nafees, ihsan and other experts, please advice;

Sir first of all dont wait for investment as money is losing its value after each passing day.Play with what u have right now. Dont go for those sectors which are not acquired by any authority. Cda is just giving lollypops for the last 25 years regarding e-12 so dont even think of investing there.All the price hike in this sector is just because of mafia.With 70 lacs you can get a 25x50 plot in g-14/4 which is a good investment right now.You can go for a 25x40 plot in d-12 which cost from 53 to 65 lac rupees depending upon location.You can also buy a 25x40 plot in g-11.You may also go a plot or an old house in sector i-10.In zone v you can go for a kanal plot in dha-2 which is also a lucrative investment.I will not suggest you bahria town but you may also invest there e.G you can get a 10 marla plot for 60 to 70 lac rupees in phase 1-6.You can also buy a kanal plot in phase 7 and phase 8 of bahria town but prices in both the phases are declining due to some reasons.In zone 2 you can go g-15 30x60 plot in about 5 to 5.5 million rupees.You can also go for sectors b-17,d-17,d-18.Now its all ur choice that where u will prefer to invest.

Dear saadi, Thanks for your detailed reply. :) so many options, please advice more on below to narrow the options;

Should i go for d-12, g-13, or g-14 (budget=70lac). Please provide the reason (pros, cons) with the answer.

Sir all the sectors are equally good for investment.As far as location is concerned,g13,g14 have better location because they are located on main kashmir highway plus they are also near from new airport.Also construction activity is in full boom and people are living there.D-12 has beautiful scenic location i.E it is located at the foot of maragala hills but far from centre of islamabad.Also there is very less construction activity due to lack of basic infrastruture in the sector. Cda is not taking the development of d-12 very much seriously.I will also say that only go fro g-14/4 and not for any other subsector because they are not acquired by any authority.One thing is that all these sectors attract large number of customers and now its all your choice.And according to my calculation its the right time to buy plots in g13,g-14/4 and d-12 because there will be price hike in these sectors after ramadan or in september so buy the plot in these sectors as soon as possible.Good luck.

Dear Saadi. Can u compare g13 with g14/4. Also please provide price of 5 or 6 marla in both.

Dear Ibrahim, pk1, mbs, can i get ur openion also.

Dear mohsin, are u considering these options for investment or self living?

Also, what is the time frame for investment or construction.

I reckon u r keen on zone 1 only?

Sir g14-4 is adjacent to g-13.Also g-14/4 is only developed while rest of the three are not acquired.A 25x40 price in g-13 varies from 48 to 60 lacs while 25x40 has almost same price tag in g-14/4. 25x50 size is only in g-14/4 and its tag price varies from 65 to 75 lac rupees.

Dear saafi. Thanks foe ur valiable inputs but i stil didn't get u dat y u prefer g14-4 over g13. As per my knowledge g13 is more developed, populated and near to center of isb .Please correct me if i m mistaken.

Dear mbs, investment duration is 3 years.After finishing my job, i may build house for myself or sale it for good return. Overall zone 1 seems to me more attractive respect to developments, location, investment security nd investment return. But at the end my target is best investment regardless of location. Plz advice.

The prices in g-13 are a bit higher then g-14. In g-14 you can get 25x50 plot, which i don't think you can get in g-13. After 3 years, the difference in term of population in g-13 and g-14/4 will be finished. Thanks

For three years investment, b-17 is not a bad option at all.

Thanks

G-13 is a better option for building a house and living due to its location and development…However, if you want to look at things from investment perspective than g-14 is better right now…

Sir i am not prefering g-14 over g-13…Its all ur choice how ever 25x50 size is only in g-14/4 and not in g-13.In my view point 25x40 is too small.

I agree, 25x40 size is very small for personal living…

Dear ihsan,saadi and hayat, Thanks for providing the details. Yes, 25*50 is not available in g-13.

Dear Dealers please provide details (plot #, street, price, size) of good location available plots of size 2550 and 3060 in g-14/4 at mdkhandaur@hotmail.Com.