D-12, G-13 Or I-12

Salam,

Which area would be best for investment in a small plot like 4 or 5 Marla and why, for 3 years? Investment is 6.5M.

None for investment. Go for G-15 30x60 or G-14 area in which possession is sure to be given after some time.

But try to get comments of more and more experts like Pk1, ISBase, Khan sb, MBS.

Experts are not very active in ramazan

B.Rmalik brother how you foresee i-12?can risk be taken for hopes of positiveness in next 5 years?

Select between g-14/4 or d-12.

If you are interested in G-14/1. I have an extreme prime(Semi commercial) location plot of size 30X60.

@Dk, somehow impression is that I sectors prices do not increase much. Only exception id I-8.

In my view, one should never take risk of buying non-possession plots of CDA.

More Risk More gain rule doesn't apply on CDA.

But I am low risk person. Low gain is acceptable to me. So my view can be biased.

Thank you all for the feedback. Sir my top priority is safety of investment. G13 d12 are all safe plus i agree with B.R.Malik for opting only possession plots even its CDA or any housing society.

@B.R.Malik sir y these options not good for investment. People still consider g13 d12 a goldmine if not for the short term but for the 2-3 years or more you can get very good returns as much would have been developed here. If i can get very good return i can keep it for 3 years long.

they also have the advantage of KH and New airport which will be close to g13, g14

@Saadi

Sir very good option i.e. G14/4. I want to know if other sectors like 2 and 3 if given possession so will it affect 4 in terms of prices and development.

@ annes sir i only want possession so i may consider g14/4 if you have something there.

Small plots give little return in a particular area in comparison with bigger plots in any other area if we keep other factors constant.

Investment advice depends upon juice left in existing prices.D-12 is over-priced. For high society people, over pricing will not matter I.e for bigger plot.

Suppose, today I want to make house. I would opt for 30x60 in G-15 or G-14/4 instead of 25x40 in D-12. Area constraint will put so much pressure on me in 25x40 that I will forget D-12 scenic location and opt for G-15 barren terrain without any greenery.

By the way, if you are new to investments, dont forget that return is usually not steady in such developed locations. It depends at what time one joins the ride and the bandwagon starts for upward journey.

There was time of E-11 in 2012-2013. Than same situation with G-13 now.

I enjoyed ride of E-11. But when I opted for D-12 upward journey, bus stopped. Now waiting for it to re-start when assembly of passengers join. But by that time, I opt for another route bus.

Well, that was my personal plot not selling for any hasty reason. I never sell it considering its extreme prime location.

Thanks B.R.Malik. Well that says a lot but in terms of joining the ride which bus should i join then. Bus going to G-15 would be fine but not for G-13 or D-12 as for now.

So which bus would now give the upward ride.

However, if you consider the journey to be long say to g-13 or d-12 so don't you think you can experience an upward ride during your journey time or is that the bus is short of fuel now with no gas stations ahead.

There is an English proverb, "much water has passed under the bridge" . Much juice is taken from G-13 and D-12. If you have to choice between G-13, D-12 and G-14/4 than D-12 is a go.

Or work on both D-12 and G-14/4. Buy wherever you get good deal. My recommendation would still be G-15 or F-15.

But it would be good if you can wait till Ramazan. I am not an expert. Wait for experts like PK1, MBS, ISBase and some Khan Sb. All of them are really helpful on this forum.

How about getting two plots in I-12? It will be developed soon.

Not sure. But I sectors appreciation is not good as people say. I guess expert investors are never excited about I sectors.

Malik Sb… This one is different… I advise you to do some research on it…

Might be. Location is good. Will check it iA..

1 Kanal plots also im I-12? Or what is maximum size?

Yes location is very strategic and when developed, it will give a tough time to G-13 and I-11/2 as they are nearby… Besides CDA is making a huge commercial centre there for the twin cities. No unfortunately it only has 25*50 and 30*60 plots.

And what is usual width of streets?

Mostly are 40 ft and some are 50 ft.

Really. That’s something very extraordinary for 5 and 8 marla housing sector.