D-12 or gulberg green?

Dear experts,

Need your advise on investing 2.5 crore in d-12 or gulberg green 5 kanal farm house from investment perspective in next three to four years?

Which is better in terms of return on investment?

Gulberg Greens eyes closed.

Islamabad highway expansion and underpass/flyover at main Gulberg gate will boost the prices. Meanwhile, D-12 is at the mercy of CDA and has for many years not seen any development.

I think D-12 is better. First a home is a priority than a farm house. Second gulberg in terms of brand cannot compete with CDA regardless of the fact that CDA is corrupt or not. Third D-12 has poor access but location is good almost in main Islamabad and next to Margalla hills. Last if what the prices are right now in D-12 despite being underdeveloped so think what the prices will be after it is completely developed.

Only issue is when all will that change and can take a lot of time a very long term.

Both are good but in gulberg green standard of development and isb highway expansion and size which you get in 2.5 crore is 5 kanal so definitely gulberg have edge do your own research visit both side than decide if I am you I will go with gulberg green.

Rizwan Sb,

Gulberg Green might be better option. But selling farmhouse as compared to plot will be a bit difficult...

The rest is ur decision and only Allah SWT knows better about future.

Regards

Gulberg green yes 5 kanal @OF 2.5 CRORE VERSES 14 Marla @of 1.8-2 plus in d-12...its so obvious gulberg green has an edge in price and luxury.....

location yes d-12 has edge

facilities gulberg seem better in infrastructure and possible good expectations .

so vote goes for GULBERG GREEN.

NOTE IT DOWN ALSO= GULBERG RESIDENCIA LOOKS A BUBBLE, and looks less than 20 % of green in all aspects.

D-12 will keep rising faster as living standards improve. The underlying development infrastructure in D-12 is fine as it is the typical CDA standard. But development works and finishing are not complete. Once the streets and pavements are completed, its price will surpass E-11 and potentially even G-11 as population grows.

Lets not forget, D-12 has the ingredients of a posh CDA sector. G-13 is middle class and still doing so good. So you can imagine how high D-12 will go. But for D-12, you should invest for 5-7 years.

If only money matters the surely D-12.

Laikin jeeney key liay sirf qeemti gher naheen chahiay balkeh uske sath sath khula purasaish mahole bhee zaroori hay...

haan Arshad and Paki-1 sir aaap logoan ki raiey prices increase ya investment key basis pay yaqeenan drust hay.

Living and lifestyle are personal preferences. Most people will prefer to live in the foothills of the Margallas - if they can afford it.

From D-12, the Margalla hills are the nearest. Plus you drive on scenic roads and reach Blue Area or Jinnah Super much quicker. There is also the prestige of living in Zone-1.

In the case of Gulberg, you have to drive past Khanna Pul type areas. Main gate of Gulberg is surrounded by highly populated congested areas such as Koral on one side and Gulzar-e-Quaid on the opposite side. So tell me what is more soothing to your eyes as you enter your locality: Margalla Hills, forest and greenery or Ghori Town, Koraal, Gulzaar-e-Quaid and Dhok Gangal?

Personally, I prefer the Margalla Hills and the drive on Margalla Road.

Thanks a lot experts for your opinions...

so the verdict can be as below

if investing for 3 - 4 years = Gulberg Greens

if investing for longer (7 - 8 year) = D-12

this raises one concern, why the price of Gulberg green has not raised in the past one and a half year if the project is worth it? and why will it increase in the next three to four years? also, what is the fair expectation of 5 Kanal plot value by 2018 - 2019?

please share your opinion on above..

Rizwan Sb,

In my view the prices of Gulberg were at higher side and it will take further time to increase further significantly... The prices in Gulberg will increase with possession and when the construction activity will start on ground.

One thing more, when the Islamabad expressway will be expanded as per the current Govt plan, in my view the congestion issue will be resolved as pointed out by our colleague. Living in a farmhouse is totally different experience and it can not be compared to just looking at the Margalla Hills beside you. So we can not compare 14 marla house with 5 kanal farmhouse in either way.

This is my personal opinion and every one has the right to disagree.

Regards

Gulberg Green for sure....

When you can live in 5 Kanal space in same price and superior development standard, why would you go for most pathetic developed sector D-12.

Margalla ka shoqq 4 din mein uterr jaye ga ....

Even for investment, once Islamabad Expressway is completed it will take less than 10 mins to reach Zero point from GG, while it will take at least 20 mins from D-12 to reach same.

So whose rate will increase ?

Experts have a point on Gulberg Green,

looking forward to hear the D-12 advicates point of view.

I do agree with the experience of 5 Kanal home much better and also that the Marghalla view craze will fade in few days of accommodation.

So my vote is also with GG, just want to know the fair expectation in capital gains by 2018-2019?

thanks.

Is there any expert having access to preferred location plot in GG, I would like to discuss further for a possible deal.

Thanks.

Rizwan Sb,

Count me out.

Regards

Obviously D-12,

its Islamabad Zone 1,

Its CDA Authentic sector, a posh sector (Not now, but housing construction is in progress, which may take another 3-4 years max).

Just verify twice before investing in any Private housing society, NAB in action :)

Rizwan sehb,

I have bought plots in GG for building my own home and for investment. I wont recommend anything but will explain you rationale for my investment and some ground realities. I also evaluated whether I should build my 500 sq yard home in F-11/E-11 or GG. (Currently I am living in F-11 with my bro)

Development standard is really good and probably the best among all the farm house schemes in Islamabad.

Distance(Timing after Expressway completion) from zero point to GG D-12 will almost be same. There is no far house society in Islamabad with that combination of good location, amenities and development standard.

Greens have approval of Islamabad's high class as I know some people who are desperately waiting to start their home there. So it will be a nice society

House construction is already started and as per my evaluation of last visit, b/w 50-100 structures will be on ground until the end of 16. Around 60 maps have already been approved. Owners with possession in A, B and C blocks were waiting for the end of rainy season and will start construction in the last quarter.

Remember there is a very short extension of Greens and the existing plots will sell in gold after 5 years

COntd...

Now the question is why the prices are stagnant;

Star marketing closing booking price was very high (295Lac for 5 Kanal). They started their campaign from 170lac and within two months raised the price in steps to 295lac.

N then there was this Dharna phase where everything got either stagnant or reverse.

The demand of GG always remained in the market because of continuous development and house construction but after closing of star marketing campaign and transfer open, people with against the land plots and cheap bookings started selling their plots cheaper. So there was another phase where first the plots with 170 lac booking tag were sold and then 195 and slowly now the plots with 235-250 booking are in market.

What I have seen is thar the demand was always there in market and as soon as remaining plots with high booking tag are sold out again there will be a supply demand gap and the prices will rise sharply.

Moreover in new map there is a small extension of greens which star marketing is planning to sell with 350lac tag.

That is all about GG. Cannot update you about D-12 as I do not have much info about CDA planning of D-12.

Regards,