D-12 Prospects And Last Option To Enter Islamabad

I have a plot for 1 Kanal in DHA Lahore Phase 7 and I am planning to sell it and buy a 35x70 plot in D-12 by injecting around 30 to 35 lac more. Please advise if this is a good approach as I want to enter Islamabad?

Thanks in advance to all tech experts for their assistance on this question.

Better go for G-13 or G-14/4…

You will have many more options to enter Islamabad IA dont worry, Lots of sectors still pending to be opened in Islamabad including C series. As far as D 12 is concerned let the experts guide you…

In my opinion it is not worth at present becouse its development stand is not up to the mark and very expensive in comparison to its facilities

I am not planning to build anything any time soon however I am worried after two to three years when i will be ready to build the home, d-12 will be too expense by then to enter into. Just like f-11 or even e-11 right now.

Please advice...

D-12 is a good sector. But still expensive. A few of my friends live in D-12 or in process of making houses. I guess you can get 35x70 for 1.40 or higher. Price depends a lot on location since the sector is close to Hills.

I live close to D-12 for the last 5 years.

Thank Malik Sb, my range is around 1.4 , do you suggest any other place better than D-12. I really feel D-12 is the last sector if one wants to be in islamabad, remaining sectors like g13 or g15 etc do not have that feel of Islamabad.

Yes D-12 is a good sector. Everyone has his own opinion. G-13 is not bad as such. But no match with D-12. Only thing is that D-12 has high prices. This is the reason people dislike it.

My own sister's plot is in d-12.

I guess you can get 35x70 in D-12 in a budget go 1.40. I have 30x60 plot also in D-12 that is why I know prices in D-12.

D-12 is best option if u can afford.

Mian Nadeem

This is my opinion as well but it seems some senior members here are not very satisfied with d-12 and the developments and the prices. Where else in mainstream islamabad can one find a 35x70 plot in 1.4 to 1.5,

look at e-11, it is already almost double the price of D-12, this is why i feel d-12 is really going to pick up once it has fully developed like e-11 and probably may be priced more than e-11 being closer to the margalla hills.

expert opinions appreciated please.

rgrds,

Yes, any option (CDA) is a good option.

D-12 is a good sector,

In my street ( E-11) 35x70 recently sold for 2.00. Rates are very high in E-11 too.

Though this price is unconfirmed as one builder told me. But it cant be less than 1.80 since its very close to Double road.

D-12 urban planning is much better than E-11 except the fact that it is a little on side. But many people prefer it for the same reason that it will never havr rush. But everyone has his own angle.

Investor has different angle and own home aspirant has altogether different.

Another minus in D-12 is that they gave 25x40 houses on main road.

Where would the experts invest right now if they have 1.4 to 1.5 in hand, keeping the aim of gettign atleast 2 crores back within 1 year?

Thansk brother B.R.Malik for the opinion, i totally agree with you on E-11 and d12 prospect. E-11 is more of central and d-12 is a bit on teh side but to be honest this is exactly what i like about d-12

for building a house, i really feel a decent place is atleast 35x70 and anything smaller than this size is a compromise on the home structure.

LOOKING AT THE PRICE RANGE OF e-11 at 2 crores, i certainly feel d-12 in an year or so will touch the same range. It is only now that it is in the range of 1.5 to 1.5...

Comparing dha lahore d-12 will be a turn off as d-12 is in bad shape with broken roads and looks like an under-developed area with area in vicinity looking like a pind. If some one can afford high fuel budget and wants to have a luxury life he should go for bahria dha gulberg islamabad. E 11 is better than d-12. Even g-15 is much better. D-12 development is least among even cda which as a whole is doing nothing for islamabad. Garbage piles and broken roads are seen every where except posh f series of cda.

D-12 is closer to the margalla hills. Margalla view…ideal for investment or house

D-12 is situated before margalla hills with a village like environment. No body will believe it a part of islamabad rather a broken road area with a lot of cows and bakra mandi around.

^^ Explain the high prices then?

Cda is an obsession of a typical mindset who wants to live near zone-1 even with broken roads and garbage piles. Property mafia is taking advantage of this mindset but with the advent of modern and luxury communities like bahria dha gulberg modern people are moving away from cda. Even local markets of f-6 and f-10 give the impression of a mohalla karyana store like style. Cda has no advantage other than location.

@ Zol..What a foolish question..Obviously cda was a pioneer in real estate..Cda ki aaj jo bhee value hai woh uski past efficiency or kaam ki waja se hai..It will deteriorate agar yahi halat rahi tou..And a renowned dealer of zone 1 was saying it to me that if highway become 10 lane in near future,majority of people would leave islamabad zone 1 for bahria and dha and it will give a severe blow to zone 1..Have you ever noticed that renowned dealers of zone 1 also have offices at dha and bahria,and there is an obvious reason behind it..

F-10 is considered as one of the best markazes in capital and i went there today..Brands on the front were giving satisfactory look but at the back,it is no more than a typical karyaana,so you can well imagine the condition of the capital and it is just because of cda..