D-18 ECHS Is Safe For Purchasing And Constructing House For Living?

Is it safe to buy 60x90 plot in D-18 ECHS for constructing house and living purpose? Is this sector outside Islamabad and their is no NOC issued by CDA? Are there any technical problems with this society?

Someone who is dealing in the locality or has been there can guide you better. One observation, in near future, it is the outskirts of the cities that would be developed and inhibited.

D-18 (ECHS) is safe society and most of the plots are ready for construction. Since this is outside the limits of CDA, so, no NOC from them.

It is a bit outside from Islamabad as you can see its location on Google Map/ Earth. However, the opening of interchange of AWT will facilitate an easy access to Islamabad. The access through D-17 will also be a good one.

The opening of new airport will give a boost to prices/ population in that area over the next 8 to 12 years.

Regards

Thank you Khan sahb, looks like it would be a long term investment.

Dear Seniors,

is there must a suitable land gap between two sectors as in between G-13 and G-14 i.e green area between two sectors if it is necessary then there is no separation between D-17 and D-18 ECHS only a road of 50 or 60 feet may it arrive issue in future or its ok ?

@MR....

Good luck with the plot and sure our gurus will guide you well....

We can offer you design and construction services with quality works and time completion.

www.designsource99.weebly.com

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

@Mr. Khan thanx for the information. Do you mean that e-17 will also be given access to motorway through echs?

Dear Rehan:

I was referring to D-17 and not E-17.

Thanks

Success of the society should be measured by the number of people living there after the possession. I must say D-18 IS NOT VERY GOOD IN THAT.

Agree with khan sb it will take another 5 to 10 years....

But it will be good for investment\return after one year. After the motorway opening

The society had given possession i think about ten years ago, and still only 10-15 houses built total.

Reason no. 1 Majority plots 60x90

reason no.2 The access was from sangjani, but from last one and half year access has been given from d-17, and most of construction has been done after that.

Agree with Mr Rehan. D-18 ECHS is good society. Its main issue was the access. One had to go from GT road and crossing the D-17 then enter into ECHS.

But its development is good and it is adjacent to Margalla view which is almost populated so very soon many more houses will construct here too.

Interchange may also bring some price hike here and also once it has good access, people will start constructing houses very fast.

The construction of sangjani interchange is officially stopped.

@Muhammad Rehan. That information is not current. The work on interchange had stopped for 3 weeks in December/January but since then, the matter was addressed and construction resumed. Currently, construction work on AWT interchange is in full-swing and you can visit the site on any working day to see the pace of work. It is expected to be ready in April.

@syedamjad officially stopped due to cabinet standing committee objection of Zahid Khan (ANP), the actual work is in progress, i agree with you.

Amjad Sb, have you visited the site of interchange lately?

if so, then what was the situation on ground?

Regards

@mr khan. 40% work completed.

I liked the information that you respected people shared over here. If you wanna go for construction and interior designing then I can help you out in finding best interior designer and construction expert. My personal experience is good that`s why I would like to recommend. Thanks.

D 18 is a very good site though indirect access from gt road but the day they will clear d 18 commercial things will be fine its a good society almost plots are level , model school is under construction there.

@Mr Khan. Yes I visited the site only a day ago. On the first loop, the steel structure of the toll plaza has been completed, light poles are being erected along the road, work is at an advanced stage.

On the second loop, construction has begun on the small culvert next to C block and presently the pillars are being erected. Again, pace of work is quite good. I think by end of March or early April, the interchange will be more or less ready for opening, InshAllah.

@syed ibrahim the day they will clear the commercial things? can you kindly explain a bit more.