Dates for CDA’s second auction of commercial plots!

I just saw on the news that the CDA is going to hold a second auction for commercial plots, and thought that you folks here would also be interested to hear about this development. The auction is expected to include plots located within the New Blue Area, Industrial Triangle Kahuta, the Diplomatic Enclave, F-10 Markaz, G-10 Markaz, I-8 Markaz, and various Class-III shopping centres in Sectors G-9/1, G-9/2, G-10/3, G-11/4 and I-11/4. Reportedly, you can get the brochures for the said auctions at the One Window Operation Directorate and from the designated branches of various banks.

The government also announced incentives for the previous auction winners for the New Blue Area. While no such incentives have been announced for this auction as yet, there is still time for it to happen. The plots being auctioned off are said to be great for establishing farms, industrial units, residential buildings, or shopping malls. What do you guys think about the auction? Do you think it will beat last year’s record of PKR 17.4 billion for 12 plots?