Dealers game/frauds

We have made a deal with "prism – estate & builders - rawalpindi branch" (https://prismestate.Com/), the representative of prism who made deal with us is mr. Gulzar (rawalpindi branch). We have made deal on 12/04/2018 against 5 marla file (phase 8 extension) - plot: 14, st: 29, precent: 4

On deal time mr. Gulzar has confirmed that it's fair and honest deal, and they have a file with one of their colleagues in their office.

On transfer day, when we reached to bahria transfer office with pay order and all formalities, they have submitted transfer fee even, i have requested them if it's a fair deal then i want to meet with seller, as soon as i said to them i want to meet with seller, i want to see who is seller, first their colour was changed, 2 to 3 dealers were there in this small deal, after 2 to 3 minutes they have refused that they are not willing to show me the seller, and if i will argue to meet the seller first then they will cancel the deal.

I said to them then at least clear me that it's not fair/honest deal. After 2,3 minutes they went out of bahria office, called someone (most probably their bosses) and then all of them including seller disappeared, just one person came to us after 5 minutes (mr. Awais - representative of prism), he took us in his office in front of bahria transfer office, initially he didn't say anything to us, just offered us tea or coffee, and after 10 to 15 minutes, he said deal is cancelled as we wanted to meet with seller, the other party is not ready to show the seller as seller is their relative and look like they have taken 50 thousand to 1 lakh margin in this deal.

I was shocked how technical and fraud they are. Bank draft was with us, we have made it on their instructions, transfer fee was paid to bahria office, all other documentations was ready, but just because buyer requested that he want to see the seller they have cancelled the deal within a minute.

After an hour, i came to know they have cancelled the deal due to two reasons:

01) it was unfair deal - they took margin in that deal. Deal was at 10.50 lakh with seller and they are giving me the same file at 11 lakh

02) secondly at the day of transfer file price was increased one lakh, it was 12 lakh at that day, that's why they disappeared and sold the file somewhere else.

--

As i know the cnic of seller, because we made pay order for seller, i have contacted my friend in nadra for his address and i went there to meet the seller personally.

01) seller was really nice guy, he confirmed that his deal was at 10.5, he said dealer said to him that buyer didn't come to transfer office and they will call him in a day or two, means they didn't inform him that the deal is cancelled because they made 10.5 deal with him and probably sold the file to someone else at 12.

02) when seller contacted to dealer in front of us as after knowing the truth he don't want to proceed with them, they said to him that as he got biana so he can't back foot because they have sold the plot and also received full payment on behalf of him, seller was shareef addmi wo wahan chup ho gia, mery samny sari bat hoi iski dealer sy.

--

Now for me:

01) as bank draft was ready, when we went back to bank manager, he refused to take back the draft as it was on seller's name. It took me one week to clear the bank draft after lot of requests and efforts with the bank.

02) as they have paid the transfer fee too, bahria office said we have to wait for one week, and after that contact them with application fee for refund, and after 2 to 3 months we will get our refund back.

03) they charged us one thousand fee as well as documentation charges.

04) we have visited bahria 2 times for this deal, costed us at least 3 to 4 thousand and khawari separate.
--
Telling you all the story, please always request to see the buyer or seller at the time of deal, as dealers are fraud now days, it's a mafia, they are charges us 1 percent commission and after that unfair deals are unacceptable. I know it would be challenge for us, but one should always ask to meet the party before deal, and boycott and stay away from prism – estate & builders - specially rawalpindi branch.

If anyone needs more information they can contact me on msiddique.Bhatti@hotmail.Com any time.