Defence phase 2 Islamabad prices

Hi ,

What are the prices of 1 kanal plots in sector A or B in Defence phase 2 Islamabad. Kindly also advise how much a corner or a main boulevard plot cost these days.

Thanks

Bump!

DHA2 the value is 40 to 50 lac for 1 kanal plot. That area is not worth more than this!

@Okha

Being a senior contributor this is some what a shocking reply from you.I know for a fact that 6 months back sector a and sector b average plots were being sold for 60-65 and main boulevard plots were above 70.Also even 10 marla plots of DHA 2 were between 35-45.

I do not know the reason behind your misleading figures.May be the areas that are not much developed or populated yet of DHA 2 , you can fetch a 1 kanal plot in your mentioned figures but i asked for prices of sector a and b not d,e,j or some less developed sector.

Can any one tell if plots of 5 and 8 marla are available in DHA ii extension? What are price ranges and how much living have started there.

Dear Asad Ahmed,

In A and B block DHA phase 2 a good location kanal plot price is 65 lac approximately. Last week a plot sold in 73 lac but was boulevard plot.

Thanks for the update Ibrahim sb. So prices are more or less same as were 4-5 months ago.

Could you update on construction activities in DHA 2 have they picked up in last 6 months? And what prospects do you see in next 2-3 years for DHA 2 Islamabad?

Dear Syed Ibrahim,

In addition to above question by Asad, I would like to know if plots of 5 and 8 marla are available in DHA II extension? What are price ranges and how much living have started there?

@Asad Ahmed,

If you read my comments carefully you will not be shocked :) as I'm talking about value and worth! considering the over supply of plots in that area and current population in that area etc... I personally know people who have bought 1 kanal plots for 40-50 lac recently in dha2 developed sectors. Anyway I still believe more then 50lac is too high for that area considering the over supply, population etc. of that area

Can anybody give me the current price of 1 kanal plot in Bahria Town phase 4 near Civic Center.

Thanks.

Few months back 1 kanal plot in phase 4 main cornishe road was sold at 56 lac but it was bought by investor at investor price. The demand was 60 lac but no one bought it for many months on this price. This is what i was trying to explain earlier that people demand high in zone 5. But due to over supply and less actual buyers. The plots are usually sold on less value.

Well, I got offer of 65 lac 6 months before. I don’t know which demand and supply you are talking about which reduces prices. Look at newspaper Jang. Wanted plots ad for Bahria Town is more than any other town. Plot prices for Bahria 8 sector F one and a half year before was 12 lac. Now prices are gone more than double.We are looking for current market prices.

Well you can get lucky sometime. But offers are not final many people make offers and tell they will come later to give token money but they never do :slight_smile: I just told a case which I got to know around 3 months back of a phase 4 Bahria Town plot which the owner could not sell for 60lac in 4 months so he sold it for 56 lac to an investor.

Well I got an offer of 85 lac. Just within 24 hours of contacting to 2 brokers only and i refused as i know the current market prices.

Just check only Zameen.com for prices, 6 months before and now for Bahria, G/14, B-17 specially. According to you only one plot being sold in 4 months in phase 4 while Bahria 8 has jumped up by nearly double in last 6 months only.

Kindly update yourself for current price hike in last 2 years and then give your guidance please and don't mislead others if you don't have updated info. By this way you are not helping anybody.

@Okha

You might be right but you are a bit behind in time. Already you can see what Ibrahim replied that 2 weeks back a main boulevard plot was sold at 73.

Again I am saying that your evaluation of DHA 2 was regarding certain sectors within DHA 2 which are far less populated , in populated sectors the prices are much different than what you are hoping for.

@Arshad,

It seems like you have a plot(s) to sell in that area so you like to believe the value in that area is higher :) Anyway I am trying to help the buyer not the seller ;) i.e. if the buyer looks and waits for the right seller that is trying to sell for a few months then he can get a good price.

I happened to visit DHA 2 today. The agents told me that price of 10 marla is 35 to 45 lac and that of 1 kanal is 50-85 lac

I agree with Faisal. He visited today and told right current prices with the range of 35 lac (50-85) for 1K plot in DHA 2 and 10 marla plots for range of 10 lac (35-45). My agent also told that prices for Bahria Phase 4 ranges from (75-100) lac for 1K Plot with my plot worth 85 lakh.

Yes i do have plot and people come here to get advice for either buying or selling.

They need accurate and sincere advice.As far as your comment"i like to believe, the value is higher", i don't agree with this one too.

Just visit personally or as I mentioned in my previous post, or look at Zameen.com for prices for last 6 months. In b-17 only prices got doubled and some plots got tripled in last one year, though I don't have any plot there and in Bahria 8 also, I don't have any plot. I am only telling real picture.

Even Faisal and Ibrahim also denied your information, I don't know how can you help buyer by giving wrong information.

If you think you are helping buyer by asking to look and wait for seller who can not sell his plot for 3 months, they could miss the opportunity too or you can ask them to buy in PWD or O-9 as sellers can't sell their plots easily even in months.

Give them right information and then give your suggestion to wait for cheaper prices if someone wants this sort of advice. :)