Defence tower

Dear experts and all,
I am overseas pakistani and going to purchase 3 bed flat in defence tower 1 which is 1375sm and i have to pay 36 lakhs down payment rest in 3 year installments, i am planning to move back within next 3 years in sha allah kindly advise on the below.
1. Will this be livable after 3 years as agent said it will be ready ?
2. Is it worth purchasing and how is the reputation of al ghurair giga are they completing their projects on time ?
3.I can pay around 3 million down payment keeping in mind i will be moving after 3 years any other good and safe options / locations within my budget.

Kindly advise.
Jazak allah

Development is going on and builders are reliable. After 3 years will be livable. Im overseas too and have flat in residency flats at same project. Plus point is its in DHA so very much secured.

3 million you can buy good 5/ 7 marla plot in safari valley, building will cast you 35 to40 lakhs . Flat in defence tower will cost you 58 lakhs. I think this is best option. Even you can rent out one unit,

Arif khan Sb,

Could you please share about your deal price,agent etc. Which will help me to finalize my deal xs2abbasi@gmail.com

I am also overseas Pakistani and planning to purchase 2 bed in defense residency

Would appreciate

Jazak Allah

Dear clients…For best deals at dha you can contact me at 03455370978.

Sajid shb I will mail u details shortly.

@ Arif sb. Can you email me also the dteails. I have 2 bed flats in DHA tower, when ever I go to sell they tell me prices are rock bottom. WOuld be intrested what purchse price they are offering you on 3 bed. I have 906 SFT 2 BEd apartment

urhamiftikhar@hotmail.com

Project is good but its a long term project current development is very slow and also one side you have DHA phase 2 but other side is typical GT road so its not as luxurious as Bahria I think it will be middle class type of area.

Bro, thing is facilities they are promising even at current prices its cheaper for middle class area. Plus its in DHA so you can always add premium.

Defence tower alraedy has 10 floors contructed. There is there 3rd hgh rise tower. 2 more shall be built in this area.