Dha 5 islamabad possession

Any idea sir when they going to give possession for dha 5 sector f islamabad.

1- 2 yrs time frame.

I think they can do it in 6 months to a year max; since possession of all sectors other than D and F are given somewhere mid of this year.

We are hearing 1-2 years for last 5 years now! The point is that none of army retired personal have any plots in this area. DHA is least concerned about this sector. Don’t expect any possession in near future.

@AKH, this is a news to me that none of army retired personal have plots in this area.

BTW, when I was looking for a plot there 2 yrs before, I came across some plots owned by retired army men.

Talking about sector F, . Only civilians have bought plots there! This is the only reason of this delay. I am hearing about '6 months timeframe' for last 5 years now. Dealers lie and lie a lot. I don't think that Army should be blamed for that.

Thank God that you didn't buy a plot there :)

Some part of sector F is yet to be develop. But very soon they will start possession by 2021 / 2022.

DHA has already delayed DHA-5 development a lot. All sectors other than D and F have been given possession as per their notification sent in June or July this year.

When I visited DHA-5 in July, development work in sectors D and F were going at a reasonable pace and the on-site engineer told me they are targeting to give possession by mid 2020. Lets see how the wind blows.