DHA acquiring State Life Housng Society

Is DHA going to acquire/purchase state life housing society?

Dha has learned lessons while acquiring park view & air avenue. Why they would take panga in state life ?? There should be solid reasons if they so, so far there isn’t any !

There is no doubt about it.Sooner or later they r gonna take over state life

I can bet on it

Whats happened anyway, development stopped?

What? Are the prices in state life ?

One kanal plot between 12-18 lac

One kanal: open files 16 to 26 lakh

Transferred files 15 to 25 lakh

If dha acquires state life, its value will increase. The dha brand still carries a lot of value. Years ago dha acquired eme society and it is now a major success. But dha has not acquired sui gas society which is touching dha phase v so why do you think they will acquire state life? Did any of dha officials indicate that dha will acquire it? Usually dha acquires societies which are still at early stages of development.

Iftikhar sb and sarwar sb, thanks for updating.

What abt the price of 10marla…

So i suppose it would be a very very long investment with hope and praying that this place gets built up, so plot must be going cheap...

@ kaleemullah - you should took the question out of my mouth!

Today i watched news on c42 channel at 6pm and breaking news was state life housing society alternated map approved by lda.

If it is true then the prices ll jump a lot.

Any body can confirm the news

Yeah i also heard of it…

Is this channel reliable?

Where is state life housing located,is this close to islamabad and new airport. Thanks

It is surrounded by dha Lahore. Specially it is closely attached with dha 9 Lahore.

I would seriously doubt the possibility of dha acquiring state life and even if it does that, one would hardly get a benefit. Why, because the conversion scale will be very harsh... Like 1 kanal of state life will equate to 5 marla of dha, etc so if you have 2 kanal u will be forced to take 10 marla against it or leave it. U know stuff like that.

Its common sense, if dha wants to take on a society, why wouldn't they buy these same files/plots directly right away? So it might not be the intention.

Esp with regards to sl2 another thing can happen, like what bahria is about to do with nfc2... Buy the whole land directly from nfc and nfc will relocate itself further south.. And guess what u can't challenge it.

My advice would be not to be very speculative and overly optimistic based on assumptions and rumours spread in the market.

Be real, buy the real stuff... People out there r smarter than buyers.

And we have a real example of that... Sui gas 1 and hbfc both are surrounded by dha ph 5 and people used to profess it long time that dha will take over it but they didnt.

Secondly, dha has all the choices at the moment, map and location of phase 9 is not released so dont be surprised if it goes across barki road instead of bedian, though am sure won't happen :) as there r real die hard fans of phase 9

But guys, u got ur cards and they have got theirs... They can twist and turn as much they want..

The best one liner for real estate is...

Never try to be over-smart, pick real options