DHA City/DHA EME Phase 2 Lahore Sharp Price Increase

The prices of DHA City/EME Phase 2 Lahore has increased sharply in last one month. 5 Marla file was traded for 10 lac one month ago now is being traded for 15 lac.

What are the reasons?

For my information also. DHA city / EME phase 2 lahore is the same? Where it is located? What is the future of this for investment perspective?

Thanks

As per DHA city office , Location will be within 3 KM of EME Phase 1 but still they have not declared proper location . They have just released a map which shows DHA city will be on back of Park View Villas and Eden Value Homes along River Ravi . I don’t think its a good investment .

@ Shahbaz, Is the management same for DHA EME phase1 , DHA Rahber Phase1 & 2? Why don't you think that it is not good investment keeping in view DHA Rahber & EME phase 1.

Thanks

You should think the following points ,

DHA city prices were in negative 2 months ago and since past 2 weeks Price has been increased almost 4 to 5 lac without any development from the society office . All the things are same as its was before since past 3 years . In August there was 3 feet water along river ravi on back of Parkview villa and Eden value homes . I personally visted the site and didn't invest in DHA city when Price was 9.50 LAC for DHA city 5 Marla File . Eden Value Homes and Park View Villas are safe from Flood as they are on height along with Multan Road . Land where DHA city will be built is far away from Multan road and its very near to River Ravi . I have confirmed news that EME is busy in Buying Land in Shahpur village for DHA City Project but the land owners are asking very high Price and they doesn't seems to be any deedlock . Means Currently DHA City has no Proper Land . I would suggest to invest in already developed societies as rates will never reverse there . GO for DHA Rahbar as its a very nice society located on Defense road and possession is also available there . You can purchase file of DHA Rahber at 16 LAC which is 100% good as compared to DHA City . DHA city is a Project for your Grand Children not for you . If you want to invest for 20 Years then it may be good but not good for 3 to 5 years invest .

Management of DHA City Project is DHA EME .

Just speculative price increase without any solid reasons. The prices were stagnant for quite a long time so it was necessary to increase them to keep the society alive. Experts says there is big difference between DHA and DHA EME development and working style. One can not compare DHA EME with DHA.

Thank you Mr. Shahbaz Khan for giving your opinion. It was something worth it.

Keep posting sir. regards, z@in N@deem

I’d stay away as this society is alive on speculations. Dealers are playing with naive buyers and there will be a reverse trend.

@ Mr. Ali,

With dealers i would like to mention that DHA is also playing a hidden game in this case, as per the story unveiled by Mr. Shahbaz Khan.

Must see new map of Ring road of Lahore and you will understand the reason for price hike. And if ring road stays unchanged then don’t expect any reverses in price.