Dha city karachi investment ....

Are the prices in dha city karachi over hyper or there is substance behind the ever increasing price .

Please advise since buying a plot in 1 crore on super highway far away from the city seems risk ....

The prices have increased a lot in the last year...doubled from previous levels. The prices are now at a very high level considering DHA City is 25 km after toll plaza whereas Bahria is just 9 km far, and the prices of DHA are almost double than that of BTK.

All this though is just due to the name of DHA Karachi. Any investor who has invested in DHA Karachi in last 10 years has made huge profits no matter at what level he bought. Whether it is a studio flat, a commercial, or any plot, the prices keeps on increasing every month since a decade now. Due to this, people are just buying DHA City blindly although noone even think of going there a second time as it is that far. How long this buying keeps on going at such a high price, I don't know. But anything with DHA name in Karachi cannot be easily affordable, that's for sure.

@Muhammadkt thanks again.

if u had 8 million in ur pocket, where would u put it right now:

a kanal plot in DHA city khi or 3 plots in DHA Bahawalpur ....

For 5 years as investment.

I also have investment in DHA city.

I strongly believe that market is highly overvalued given the remote location and pace of development work.

This is not the right time to purchase and should wait for the correction.

How much correction and when. I have been following dha city for almost 6 months been going up.Still regret not to buy 6 months ago

Purchasing at the moment is very much dependent on holding period of your investment.

If it is more than 3 years, you can purchase now.

In last Dec it plunged by 1 million on my plot in 6D (200 Yard).

I am planning to make more investment in DHA city but waiting for some reduction.

Thanks

Asif bhai, please do post here about the correction when you get the indicators. This might benefit other investors.

The prices are very high now and still going further up.

500 sq yards plot in sector 3 is now 1.5 crore.

Yes.

In Category of 200 Yard in 6D & 9C, it is reached to 61 Lac.

lets see what is gonna happen.

Any update guys ?

Invest in Georgia...I just bought furnished studio @ 4.2 lacs.

10 Reasons to invest in Batumi - Georgia

1.Get Residence visa on the investment of $35000 only

1. Business-Friendly and Stable Environment

2. Free hold property. Very low Land Dept property transfer fee

3. Low Taxes and Govt Incentives for investors.

4. Preferential Trade Regimes

5. Developed Infrastructure (physical, financial)

6. Diverse Investment Sectors

7. Liberal Economic Legislation

8. Abundance of Natural Resources

9. Association Agreement with European Union (EU), soon become member of EU.

Whatsapp : +971504766474 (Dubai)

Yes it is a good place to invest money as it will be settled very soon
Abdul Hanna :92 300 2607000