Dha - confused!! Dha phase 7, phase 8 z block or prism

Gents,

Please bear with me. This is my first investment in lahore and i am thoroughly confused. I want to invest in the next few weeks but i really need some guidance.

I spent a few days driving around and met with a few agents and each one has a different story to feed me.

Dha phase 7 - i liked the plots as it all seemed level and activity was abuzz there. I have been encouraged to pick up something towards barki road side.

Dha phase 8 - i was heavily encouraged by a few agents to invest in z block which i guess is called ivy now. I was told to pick up a small plot size here. I am a little concerned this is not dha proper and is sort of detached away from the rest of dha.

Dha phase 9 - a minimum 5 year investment but being marketed as an ideal location. Told to consider any plot here.

My budget is upto 1.5 crore but i am not looking for one lump sum. I would rather diversify my risk.

What would you guys do. I want to pull the trigger on this in the next 15 days and make another trip out there.

Buy One Kanal plot in Phase-7 at around 1-crore and One 10-Marla plot at 46-47 Lacs in Phase-9.

Dont listen to dealers too much, they are sitting there to earn money and safeguard own interests not yours. As u have visited whole area yourself so you should proceed according to what u like.

Thanks Irfan. I am not a local lahori so I found the scale of options a little over whelming. Do you advise against files in phase 7, 8 or 9. It is the easiest investment for me without having to search for actual plots on ground?

Buying files in Phase 7, 8, 9 is not a good idea as you dont know WHEN and WHERE you would get the plot.

Finding plots in DHA is not a difficult job, just visit 2-3 DHA dealers to find plots for you, they will give u many options in two hours. Pls dont ask them for their advise about your investment because everybody has own agenda, only ask them to find plots for you within your budget.

Thanks irfan Bhai… Appreciate your guidance