Dha isb/rwp phases comparison

Dear experts,

Being an overseas pakistani and with the reputation of dha in mind, i am interested to explore dha islamabad/rwp for investment as well as for living purposes for future.

Can some one please elaborate on its various phases as they are apparently far apart from each other looking at the map. I am interested to know current status of each phase in terms of development, possession, living standards and price.

Hello hello. Anybody here to respond?

Different phases have different price range and benefits, it depends on how much investment you are looking to do ?

DHA Phase 2 is recommended if you want connectivity with both Islamabad Highway & GT Road. More than 50% houses made with good hustle and bustle.

Phase 1 is more towards Rawalpindi side so you can have choice accordingly. Almost 70-80% houses made and seems bit crowded now at entrance.

Phase 5 need few more years down the line to be populated.

You can choose appropriate phase as per your budget. Remember to personally visit plot site before deal as height variations / location in DHA phases could easily make a difference of 50-70 Lac in the 1 Kanal plot price.

Dear Abbasi, DHA is a good choice specially for an expat, as you will not be worried about Kabza or future prospects.

I will recommend you DHA 2, if you have almost 1.5 Coror for plot buying. Any place in DHA 2 is good.

If you have less then 1.5 Cror, go for DHA 5.

I am also an expat and have bough the plots only in DHA 2 and DHA 5. So dont think twice and go for DHA as per your pocket.

Location and amenities wise, DHA-2 is the best and will remain best at least in near future IMO.

If you are having low Range than one can also check Phase 4 which is a sort of Extension of Phase 1.