Dha isb vs naval anchorage

Salaam

I am wanting to invest in these 2 sectors
Budget 3,000,000

I am looking for something longterm so can buy now and build in 5 years if needed

1. Which of these 2 sectors is the better investment for residential plots

2. Commercial plots - if i stretch my budget which sector would you recommend

I dont think you will get anything in DHA or NA in this budget.

Ikram Sb.

DHA-5 Islamabad for the next 2-3 years better returns and for 5 years projection good returns.
Naval Anchorage only benefit is that it is closer to capital as compared to DHAs but far less when it is compared to DHAs on all parameters of any decent developments.
For commercials, DHA-5 will take at least 10 years when it would be heavily populated. DHA-2 is best but very expensive on commercials.
Explore BT phase 1-6 and some populated sections of BT phase-8, such as overseas-5 but most of the phase-8 commercials are over supplied in other phase-8 areas.
Now, on property sector being under new taxes/rules and capital is finding its place in pillows, beds and in bank lockers, you must target only the areas where genuine buyers are looking for making their homes, no files , no certificates to be bought!
Breaking News: Imran Khan's new housing project, Bahria Town is selected as a main player. phase-8 investment and Sh. Rashid's RRR will further boost the whole BTs Pindi in near future.
Allah Knows The Best. Just my 2 cents.

@Abdul Qayyum shb, your 2 cents are really thought provoking. This is a blessing in disguise for Malik Riaz only with such an announcement.

Respected gurus

how do you compare dha 5 with naval anchorage for living purpose in 2 to 3 yrs time frame. Also a cost analysis will be appreciated for building a house for living purposes

Mohammad, DHA-5 is presently like DHA-2, some 15 years before!
DHA-2 which is now one of the most liked locations in twin cities, gave a new car to the very 1st inhabitant who had a heart to live in the deserted place!
In my little knowledge, DHA-5 is even better than DHA-2 but as property is down, it will take few years to become attractive for living. Some 300 inhabitants are already settled there but still needs a difficult decision to shift there!
Regarding small plots, sector-F to be handed over to the plot owners. You need to confirm on that.

Naval Anchorage is no math to DHAs, in my opinion, sir!
I will reiterate that DHA-5 buying is good as property is down and when it shall revive, may be after years... it can give a sizable profit.

Dear Mrpoet

No one "dhoodh ka dhula huwa naheen hay, sir G"
Most of Imran team, Z & N and all share the same shame, same disrespect!
MR can deliver and that is t his credit and He wants the same situation when people made ques on bank in middle of the night to take forma!
He has been exposed to the core but needs to come again in limelight.
When all are the same culprits, why we should single him out, sir?

@Abdul Qayyum bro, you are correct. Man has proven himself in the past that he can deliver with great success rates.

Dear Mr Abdul Qyum thanks for your detailed reply. Actually i was intereted in comparison from living point of view with a time frame of 2 - 3 yrs.

thanks again.

I think Dha-5 future is more bright than NA.

Regards