DHA Islamabad

Aoa,

Which phase of DHA Islamabad is best for investment. Please note that amount is around 54-50 lakh and priority is to gain two 5 marla plots. Thanks.

If I were in your place I would be trying to find a 50x90 in Sector N DHA 2 - possibly can find something in around 60

Sir best option would be to buy a 10 marla in N block and a 5 marla in the same block…Both would cost apprx 57 to 58 lacs…

Dear Waqas,

I am totally agree with Waqar bahi.Dha phase2 N and P is best for investment and personally i like P block.

Regards

What is the price of 5 marla in N and P blocks???

Dear Aman,

In P block there is no 5Marla you can find in N block.SAADI bahi can conform price of 5Marla but i think 2.3 to 2.7 million.

Regards

A brief review of DHA Islamabad Phase II.

A brief review of DHA Islamabad Phase II

Regards,
zain Nadeem

If you need construction and interior designing services then we are working in this field for several years and would like to work for you. If you buy any plot and need construction then you can see our residential and commercial work at Redirecting....

A good part of Sector N was running in litigation. One has to check with an experienced dealer to confirm whether situation prevails or it has been addressed.

Good point by Abdul Qayyum Sb. There are certainly a few streets that are under litigation. One should look at file as it would clearly indicate that otherwise check with DHA office. This will also be disclosed at the time of transfer.

Saadi bahi can conform this point.

Regards

@Abdul Qayyum. Thank you for sharing that useful info. I wasn’t really aware of that but I always felt that the development work in N block wasn’t taking shape as rapidly as it should in several areas. I believe this must be the issue then.

Yes there are some streets in dha 2 N block and one should must check this from dha before transfer and from from his respective agent as well.

Litigation is not an issue in development.

But Saadi sb how can DHA take possession of land and start development if the land is under litigation? I am sure the petitioners must have obtained a stay order in their favor.

What about P sector

Is that clear from litigation?

Prices are low compare to sector N

You are welcome Kashif

I bought a 10 Marla in Commoners Town some years before only to learn that the plot was deleted for DHA Expressway. No info from DHA about the deletion which was really disgusting. Visited DHA office and was told that I have been thrown to sector “N”. Lost lacs of Rs by deletion on plot location.

Worried and depressed, I involved myself deeply into this happening and came to know about the litigation.

I sold the same in good times at 25 lacs and rescued myself from the pain induced in me by DHA.

**Moral Lesson**: I am still putting my hard earned money in DHA (Please do not laugh)

@Saad bhai,

Actually I'm thinking to invest in 5 marla plot DHA Sector N (AS p don't have any 5 marla plot) which should be around 25 to 27 lakh, please correct me if I'm wrong about the price where as the rest of money I want to invest in B-17 E sector in 7 or 10 marla plot.

Can you please guide me about that option.

Please also suggest about PWD as one of my cousin is interested to buy 10 marla home in PWD after selling his home of 5 marla in I-10.

Thanks in Advance

5 mrla varies in N block from 20 to 23..I have some best options and if you are interes5ed you can contact me at 03455370978.

Btw i dont recommend pwd after sellinh i-10..he should go for dha instead if he is selling i-10.

Dear Waqas,

I am agree with SAADI sab that PWD is not good option because there is water issue more better go to Bahria phase8.

Dha N and P block is good for investment.

Only Allah knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

Saadi Bhai,

In-sha-Allah I'll contact you tomorrow. Thanks for your sincere suggestion.

Nadeem bhai,

Thanks, actually Bahira Phase 8 is far from city that's why he's not interested.