DHA Lahore Phase 8 Which Block Is Better For Investment

I am oversee Pakistani and planning to buy a plot in phase 8 Lahore for investment.

However I am unable to decide which block to prefer.

I have eliminated block X & Y because I found out that there is a Chacho Wali Village right in between and block S as it seems bit detached from rest of Phase 8.

Which block should I seek a plot out of V,U, T & W and why. My personal gut feeling is for block V due to its connectivity with ring road followed by block U due to its close proximity with Commercial Broadway.

Also do you think it is good time to buy due to recent rupee vs Dollar affairs or hold on till July, August, September time frame.

Block V sounds sense to me as well bro. Access to ring road is very good as you can go to airport and the main city without facing any traffic jams or many traffic signals. Its best if you are a business man

Yes; its good block. Very prosperous future.

Do look at eden city. U can get to plots in same prie and development also not bad at all

Arif. V block is very good but southern portion (below the service road) is even better than the northern. It has the best access, surrounded by main roads on all four sides.

Avoid buyin 2 side open plots on the service road (marked on google maps) as high transmission line is passing above it thru to U block.

Land in U block is relatively deep so do visit site before finalizing the plot.

Phase 8 prices r stabilized for more than 2 months, even launch of BTK didn't affect it at all. Prices r expected to increase there as the development progresses.

Good time to buy in my view.

I think x and u bloks both are good for investment.

9town is also a bes land for investment spend 35 to 40 lac on plot and get 50 to 60 lac in a year for more detail call me

Sheraz

Avoid eden…Its a big scam…

Block V is better.

Guys, Thank you for the input...

MBS - Really appreciate your detail input.

Sheraz - I already have 10 marla corner of two main roads in 9Town. May be you can bring me good buyer when it matures :)

Nasir, Saadi, Irfan, Ahsen - Thanks for verifying that my analysis was correct.

Guys, the way i see it, current price in V block is around Crore give n take 10-15 lac rupees. What price do you see in 2-3 years? When possession is expected for phase 8?

@ SAadi , Eden city is possiseion plots .. Its already a completed housing society where ready for construction , if it gets merged in DHA phase -8 , prices can get doubles in short time.

@ definitly phase - 8 is best option as far as lahore real estate is concenred.

However if you need a cheaper possesion plot go in eden city. U can get its around 90 averge location in C block , its above 120 lacs in A and B falls between 90-120.

@Badmint - not interested in Eden plus i can get the same in phase 8 in same price range, so why bother going somewhere else since phase 8 is the best option. Right :)

Though i would like your and other people's opinion on below.

Current price in V block is around Crore give n take 10-15 lac rupees. What price do you see in 2-3 years? When possession is expected for phase 8?

@above , eden is infront of dha phase 8 , possesion plots in dha phase 8 are like around 150 Plus … U can expect like 2 crore

Btw W block in phase 8 is best but expensive

@Badmint - what do you mean by possession plots? I believe possession is not given to Phase 8 yet.

@Saadi - yep i noticed that, couldn't figure out why it is expensive and better than block V, it doesn't even touch ring road.

Also can you please respond to below . Current price in V block is around Crore give n take 10-15 lac rupees. What price do you see in 2-3 years? When possession is expected for phase 8?

Heared files r at 180 in w block

Sir i can foresee 20 to 25 % increment er annum but its just a speculation.Rest Allah knows better.

Possiesion in there in ex park view and air view which are now part of DHA phase-8. With Park view being better developed sector , there are alot of houses already in that place. Eden City is the only society that has yet to be merged with DHA phase 8 ....

You need to viist these societies also .. These possiesion area are next to airport and ring road. Major portion of Phase -8 will be behind these three societies among which park view and air view are now actual phase -8 with possession on ground

Area in W block is mostly levelled whereas in other blocks u have to check for villages, graveyards, transmission lines n depressions. Thats y it is the most expensive block.

Cca 2 in w block is anothet reason but its in same proximity to v block lower part as well. T block western side of 100' road is good too Posession was anniunced to be in 2014 when dev started in 2012 but considering the current status expect it in 2016.

Price appreciation could be 20-40% in 2-3 yrs with a potential time bound further increase depending upon the location n physical attributes of ur plot.

Parkview, air avenue were not developed by dha and there have been concerns of litigation.

Similarly even if eden is acquired by dha it will not be able to compete ph 8 proper same as PV n AA could not.

@MBS- Thanks and yeah now it make sense. Besides Phase 8 V Block, if one crore is the budget, where should i seek the plot considering i do not get one or if there is non available in block V.