DHA Phase 2 Islamabad

Dear experts,

What is your take on DHA Phase 2 for investment at this time? I am told if I buy one Kanal plot in K, L or M block where possession is not yet announced and the price is around PKR 5.5 million. The possession is expected within next 6 months and after possession, the price is expected to rise by 1 million. Will it be a good investment for the next 2 or 3 years? What kind of return will be expected? I am also told that DHA Phase 2 is quite stable at the moment even when the prices I. Remaining Isb property market are going down (examples are Bahria or MPCHS B-17). Also that the plot prices in DHA Phase 2 increase around 20% every year. Do you agree with it?

How would this investment compare with an investment in Zone-2?

Would appreciate your honest and expert feedback.

Thanks.

Sir dha phase 2 K,L,M blocks are one of the finest investments available in market…If you want to buy a one,you can contact me at 03455370978 for best deals…

Good and solid investment.

Thanks Saadi and Nasir,

Saadi, I have noted your contact number. Will get in touch if I decide to go for it.

Thanks

Sir you are always welcome…We have best deals available and you can get a deal anytime as i always have plenty of deals available in every range.

You are a champ! Appreciate your valuable inputs on this forum. By the way, which block among K,L and M is better than the others and why? Which block do you recommend around 5 or 5.5 million range? Thx

Somebody offered me 1 kanal plot in Sctor A Jinnah Blvd for sale.What should be it’s price for good buy?Any idea.

@AJ…Sir if you contact me at 03455370978,i can guide you very much…I also have deals available there,if you are interested,let me know…

Shah sb…Sir thanx for your kind words…Sir i think in this budget,M or N block will be appropriate as K and L are expensive now and you wont get any thing in this budget at that location however deals can be grabbed in 5.5 million at M and n blocks…I am speculating that market of Dha 2 will really get very high once over all market will be revived as recent aftermath of bahria town has really shattered the confidence of investors and even the big dealers of bahria has started getting in touch with the dealers of dha due to zero sale purchase in bahria town…Investors are now focusing towards solid investments e.g dha2,g-13 etc…I am foreseeing that dha 2 will be one of the most expensive residential societies in the years to come.

@saadi_aquarius

can you kindly tell me situation of phase 2 ext sector S, any news about development or possession of 1 kanal plots or what is the market value of one kanal all dues clear.

@ m rehan…Sir i am very sorry as our office is currently not dealing in files of phase 2 ext however i will let you know about this later after inquiring…

Thanks Saadi

Sir welcome anytime…