Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy questions and answers. All your Where to Buy questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Where to Buy answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Where to Buy question now.
Zarkon Anwa..
( 123 posts )

[18 Answers]
Can some one guide me on following,

1- minimum price in sector a,b & c of 1 kanal plot

2- expected possession time

3- will prices goes down further like its a buying time or should i wait?

I have a limited budget of 6 to 7 million and i am unsure when to buy it. Moreover i need possession in next 5 yr to built my home.

25 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Taha Ahmed
    (31 posts)
    At present, the rates for 1 kanal plot in Sector A, B & C range somewhere between 85 lacs to 1 crore. The possession time expected in 3 to 5 years. Overall, it is a long term investment.
      25 days ago 

Zarkon Anwa..
      (123 posts)
      @Falcon @AQ

I need some more expert comments. I searched the market the rate varies from 65 to 90 lacs.

I visited the place, the development is going on but very very slow.
        21 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
        (2045 posts)
        Zarkon sb.

Extremely sorry for being not helpful:
        1): My construction business is getting me too much busy
        2); Started restaurant on GT road and hardly have time to visit places and offices regarding property maters.
        Other learned friends can reply
          21 days ago 

Junaid
          (167 posts)
          I think the construction is taking place and now they are working on the connecting road from Sector C of Phase 1 as most of other cuttings done except on the Sector C of Phase 4 leveling.

You will see some basic roads ready in next one year and that will give it the first jump in prices.

It will take time but that's the only DHA society on this side with some very good views and amazing location. It will be surely connected with Bahria via two bridges and that will further enhance its overall attraction. So its a good investment for medium to long term i.e. 2-4 years time where you will find it effectively doubling or more even more.
            20 days ago 

Zarkon Anwa..
            (123 posts)
            I am interested in the 10 Marla due to limited budget. Anyone have idea of the 10 Marla prices in sector A, B &C?
              19 days ago 

Muhammad tai..
              (13 posts)
              DHA PHASE 4 SECTORS A, B AND C WILL BE GIVEN POSSESSION BY THE END OF NEXT YEAR. WORK IS IN FULL SWING. I LIVE IN SECTOR C OF DHA PHASE 1 AND NOTICE A MYRIAD NUMBER OF VEHICLES GOING TO PHASE 4 FOR WORK. LAYING OF NEW GAS PIPELINE IS IN PROGRESS. I AM ALSO PLANNING TO BUY A PLOT IN PHASE 4 BUT IN SECTORS M OR K AS PRICES ARE LOW. YOU CAN REACH ME AT 03041546645, WE CAN VISIT AREA TOGETHER.
                19 days ago 

Khalid
                (26 posts)
                Great information, Junaid Bhai and Abdul Qayyum Bhai ...

Taimoor bhai can i call you to get some more deep information please?
                  11 days ago 

Muhammad tai..
                  (13 posts)
                  @Khalid

sure sir.
                    11 days ago 

Junaid
                    (167 posts)
                    Taimur bhai where did you get the update on the possession? Because i believe that it will take more than one year to complete all the allied service before possession is announced. Anyways exciting times for DHA Phase 4 ahead.
                      11 days ago 

Muhammad tai..
                      (13 posts)
                      @Junaid

Bhai I live quite near to dha phase 4 , check post of dha phase 4 is right in front of my street. I often ask DHA management visiting the area during evening walks. So from them I got an information that first three blocks A,B and C will be given possession in end of next year. Moreover, remaining blocks such as K,L and m etc will be merged in block D, E,F and G. Heavy machinery is continuously busy in work. Most of the dealers doesn't visit the area and provide false details to customers. According to them, work is very slow which isn't the case.
                        11 days ago 

Post Answer (18 Answers)
                        1 2 >
                        Answer the Question

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL