DHA Phase 7 or DHA phase 9

I want to buy one kanal plot which is better for 2-3 years investment DHA phase 7 or DHA phase 9?

My budget is 12m.

Thanks

Try dha phase 9…you can contact me on 03244335663

In current uncertain property situation, go for only secure & on ground plots wherever you like. If u want to choose between DHA Phase-7 & 9 then I would suggest u to buy in Phase-7 because it is already developed. Rest choice is yours

Agreed with Irfan Sb :slight_smile:

Any idea when DHA 7 possession will be given for sector Y?

Which block is better in my budget???

@Mr. Chaudhry

Half of the Y-block has already been given possession and construction activity has also started there. I guess Remaining plots will get possession in next 6-months.

@Murtaza Sheikh

Boss, u need to visit different property dealers to find good bargain. Dont focus any specific block, just find out wherever u can get better location plot within your budget in Phase-7.

@irfan Sab

Point noted... Thanks

Both will increase but 9 will be faster

Dear all, the above poster formerly Pak!-1/Pardesi/Baloch (real name Salman Mahmood) is a professional scammer. He has been scamming people on this forum for many years…More details of this famous zameen forum scammer can be found here:… Http://goo.gl/0r8iAY

What kind of scams he carried out @wadda saeen? Kindly shed some light as I am new to this forum

Is this the right time to invest? or should wait for some time as the market is slow?

In 120 lacs you will get a weak location in DHA7 and a very decent location in Prism DHA 9.

If you want to build a house in DHA7 in next 2 years go for only DHA7. If goal is to earn more over 3 years or more go for Prism. Both equally safe.

Only possession dont warrant paying extra money if intent is growth only. Yes it make sense if plan is to make house. Please also keep in mind you will pay new Punjab govt tax on empty and also will pay non construction penalty for possession plots in future for just keeping for investment only. Please also keep in mind Prism was highest gainer in past 5 to 7 years due to superb location ad DHA 7 was slowest gainer in same period in entire DHA in same period.

Only possession dont increase prices location is what is most important. DHA7 have possession started in some blocks more than 2 years ago but prices rose more in Prism due to location that proves my point.

Your friend

Choudry Mujahid Yasin ( CMY )

Lahore Real Estate

+16308024186 SMS and calls ( Available and prefer contact on WhatsApp for free of cost investment fair advice no matter where you are buying from).

@CMY

Good Explanation.

But my most recent question was is this the right time to invest as there is not much happening in the market.

Any chance rates will drop ?

"Any chance rates will drop ?"

Yes rates are falling now and for few weeks

Although Ph-7 is a good investment, but Ph-9 is an ideal and hot investment too. Moreover ph-9 ext. Or ph-10 will be launched soon, which ultimately increases its demand

Contact us for more information at :

M.Saqib

White Collar Associates

345 MB,Ph-6,DHA

I spoke to few agents in Lahore, most of them are saying Prices are going down. And will continue Bcoz of the Eid Holidays and Muharram.

I am confused now need a expert opinion on it. One agent told me that it's getting difficult to sell plots In phase 9 prism as the recent price increase in prism was not realistic.

Anybody can share the ground reality what is exactly happening ?

Thanks

In my opinion dha phase 7 block y possession area, because it is near to raya golf club meanwhile affordable.

as their was not much big jump in prices of dha phase 7 so the risk is not high as compare to dha phase 9

Want to purchase top location 10 marla corner in dha9 in best block . Plz advice which block and why…prices shall wait till next year