Dha phase 8 chacho wali

Why is there chacho wali village in the middle of sector x phase 8? I have 2 plots that i paid the full amount to dha however they come under the village that dha has been unable to bulldoze! Why would anyone want to spend crores on their home neighboring a village and ruining the atmosphere and safety!

Sir, as far as customer and end buyer the situation could be frustrating and only whatever society to be responsible for such defraud to people who trust them.

However, some basic facts:

- Most probably its the DHA that came there rather then the village moving (mostly people ancestor's land) to shift in there. Every citizen has the right to sell his/her land or not. There is no obligation that binds anyone to do that as a must.

Unfortunately, this is what happens when developers get over ambitious to sale something that they could not get hold of even for decades to come. Many others but another example is BT and sometimes land acquiring is brutal.

If those villagers get a chance to right, most often it would be their claim on how mega developers get their ancestor and only piece of land by hook or by the crook.

Thank you Imtiaz, I understand that the village was present there long before however, this is a multi-million dollar project and DHA has all the power and resources to move out the people from the village and compensate them as well. What is sad is how one can trust in DHA, spend your hard-earned money, wait years for the development to complete and next thing you know your plot does not exist. Phase 8 block X is a disaster, you've got that village and a huge graveyard right in the middle of the block...such poor planning!

Any idea what will happen to Chacho Wali? Will it remain there or is DHA going to try to get rid of it?