DHA Phase 8 Karachi

Is this the right time to buy in DHA Phase 8 Karachi, keeping in view that the prices have already gone up steeply in the last few months ?

Best time is past to purchase in DHA (2007-2010 when price are 40% low) now its on increasing path. If you only want to invest in DHA city is also good choice and it’s directly affecting DHA phase 8 market(works started in DHA City and will be available to start building at 2015). AAs associates deals in DHA and active here (but always on high side)no harm to contacting them.

Dear Kk, Thanks for your responce. To share some more details about my query, I am an overseas Pakistani looking to invest in a plot in DHA Karachi Phase 8 for building a home when I return after 10 years or so. My budget is around 8 million. I need advice from you and all the experts here whether it's the right time to buy as the property prices have risen sharply in DHA Karachi, and I may be buying at the peak rates now. Or should I wait for a few more months, and let the prices to settle down.

Any suggestions are welcome !!

Mate for overseas Pakistanis the secure investment is just DHA and Askari projects at least you have peace of mind your property remain encroachment free in your absence.Cant say this about rest of Karachi even they offer you some best options. Possibility of changing government next year is one reason as traditionally Karachi economy always shows good performance in non PPP government but consider what happen if another PPP term? So speculation driving it.second DHA Market correcting itself after boom as its get worst hit. But one problem. 8 million ok but what size of plot you looking as 1000 yards is impossible so with range also tell us your priorities. Look at this thread too you get an idea of DHA phase 8

Current Value of DHA Phase VIII

Kk, Thanks again for your comments. I am looking at 500 Sq Yds in non construction zone as I do not need to construct in the next five to ten years.

500 yds yah quite possible.Have you contact any dealer here???If any help you need just asked we do our best for you.

I think we can try 500 yards in 8 million range.Do you contact dealers here? Any help you want just tell us and remember my golden rule. Never depend on one dealer only get as much options as possible.

Dear KA ,

l read the chat above, according to my point you must invest in COMMERCIAL they commercial invest is more secure and fruitful.

@KA: I think coastal ave is best for your purpose and 2-3 months ago Saif Ullah of AAS associates (who are featured agent here) offer 500 yards plot just for 5.5 million. Others offering in Phase 8 ext but by watching this plot location i think best for your need (link at last). Other options you have Khyber st, Tipu, 35th & 38th but from 7.5 to 9 M. You don't need for construction for next 5-10 years than go for Coastal ave but must ask when its ready for construct.

Take a look at this.