DHA phase 9 on a move?

If DHA giving possession of phase 8,in 2016 , 2015 is balloting date of phase 9 , but even those people who are just waiting to sell right after balloting on short gains , should consider it for long to get maximum out of it , strongly recommend to consider phase 9 as well as town and Halloki Gardens.

DHA Phase 9 is one of the investment havens in the current scenario. The locality is witnessing massive activity and is set to offer good gains to the allottees, InshaALLAH.

Regards,
zain Nadeem

DHA phase 9 is a longggggggggggggg term investment!!! :slight_smile:

Insha ALLAH

Khan bhai ab itni bhi long nahi hai jitni ap nay abhi express ki hai. LOL

haan it will take 4 to 5 years. But prices will rise with it aswell.

Lol Mr Zeeshan. Ager aap khety hain tu maan laitay hain k 4/5 years ka wait hai.

Thought it has to be established that this is going to be the next investors heaven. Phase 8 is already much filtered from investors to real buyers and now investors will loose interest in it. Hence, maturing its prices.

So if you have deep pockets then go for phase 8, otherwise if you want your plot to come in life and spend some, then go for phase 9.

So which files are better for future investment Mr Zeeshan. 5/10/20 Marlas???

And 1 more question, if i buy a 5 marla file in phase 9, do i have to pay the file price or any other amount to pay to DHA?

Sir i am not a dealer, what i have, i will tell u that. I have 5 marla plots. Best thing about smaller plots is that its easy money, sold easily. No or very less development charges and then the risk is low as u r putting less amount. Then again bat wohi ajati hai, jitna guur utna meeta.

Right you are Mr Zeeshan.

File price plus few charges like membership fee and transfer.if u get file in 18.60 , u get it in less than 2 million , development charges will be not more than 4 lac , u have to dep charges in installment after balloting

P.s do pply fr membership to get your name in first balloting

How do you put your name in the membership? I have my files on my name but i am not in lahore.

Thanks for the information Mr Asad.

Vwhen i went there for allocation letter they gave me or told me to apply for membership , although i want file not for long term and mostly didnt apply for membership but these time dha bit strict on phase 9 so i have to deposit 37 k for misclaneous and mem charges , i confirmed and help center told applying for membership beofore balloting is compulsory those investor dont follow this time gonna taste bitter .

All forms available in office . I think u knw abt all and just checking .

If u already a member than again do visit as it contain some misxallenous charges too , so clear ur file from all charges to date , even someone who already a member and have many files , do ask for some miscalenous charges tat i paid with membership fee

The lady there told me if i discard these charges highly likely i want be able to see my name in first balloting .anfd they told yhis to all who were there for allocation no , but old folks who knew dha didnt consider it aserious and walked away towardw car and i walked away to deposit .