Dha prism investment advice

I want to buy a plot of 5 or 10 marla in dha prism but confused what block should i go for a safe and good investment.

Please advice generously.

Thanks

DHA Lahore phase 9 Prism R and C are best for 10 marla. For 5 marla please give 1st preference to 5 marla in R block.

R block to get developed 1st and get possession 1st in 3 years or less. R not only have much better location compared to J K etc but also got most allotment from DHA Lahore employees as their 10 years plus service benefit in DHA Lahore. So they want to get it ready faster :)

Mian Fawad +923024489001 or Salman Maqsood +923224009967 at Lahore Estate will offer you fair prices with most options and face to face meeting with clients. No one else can offer you more option than LRE as we are dealers of dealers :)

Even though plots are available under 30 lacs in R block but they are weak location and I call these location slow gainers :) I will strongly suggest that you buy a good location in R and you will need 32 lacs plus. If you dont have this much amount text me so I could guide you other best options in same budget.

CMY

+16308024186 SMS & WhatApp texts only.

K block is best in my thinking , r is near to town which is not well developed , small roads etc as compare to future prism , k will be winner in end not separated like j and near to centeral future dha and a bit away from dha town ( which will in future look like a rural town ) and will get develop first from ferozpur road and future ring road better access to k and near center , specially 1700 to 1800 plots in k are hot :) , good luck .

also nfc ph 2 h block upper cutting is awesome

and awt phase 2 d e2 blocks

You always ask free advises from years for someone , are you some landlord investor or slave , what if ppl started asking something free from u :

I ask advice from dealers who have same interest of selling their holdings. No one should care about whether we are investor or something :wink:

Asad sb, let her ask anything she wants regarding realestate... Do u hv some problem with her questions? if so, plz don't respond, but u can't respond in such rude manner.

Thanks for ur understanding and cooperation. This is public forum and we need to respect each other.

Regards

CMY R block does not have big numbers of 5 marla plots as compare to K and J, once this is full then do u recommend K and J block. If yes then what will be the duration for such holdings in K / J.

How much is 5&10 marla in K and J block.

Thanks

I generally dont recommend K block plots because of large comfort factory in this block. If one cant afford R block than prefer J block upper portion near Ashaina Lahore ring road interchange, If dont like that area than only buy K1220 to K1642 plots.

Prism 5 marla todays prices

J 38 to 43 (10 marla)

J 21 to 30 ( 5 marla )

K 39 to 50 (10 marla)

K 23 to 32 (5 marla)

I may or may not be able to answer questions here for while. DHA Multan lots of calls have started and unable to do any thing else.

CMY

CMY Thanks for your reply, as per the Punjab Govt expansion plan they are planning to construct 120 feet road on hudiara drain, will this change do you think it can change the fortune of K block.

Low budget ashiana and low budget dha town cant be any favor to dha prism , please make sure this is really CMY , he looks YMC more . Avoid e near to rain storm drain and dha town , avoid whole j , go for k and l for 5 marla , comfort factory shifting already sold its many kanals to dha , be wise , here are people who in history said balloting dates things for personal gain , r block have pits too . :

Just visited friends farm house , nothing changed on ground from decades , only they are playing with some papers , people money . Till 2025 avoid and forget dha multan gujranwala bhawalpur . Specially multan forget it , go opposite to cmy and you will win .

Asad bro…my advise to you. Have a life. Enlighten us with your wisdom of real estate and not grudge.

This thread is becoming interesting. Pros and cons are welcomed. A coin always has 2 side of the story.

It's getting more complicated now 2 professionals dealers are advising totally opposite locations to buy !!!!

Bit of confused to invest can some please shed a light on it please which Block is better to invest.

Thanks

Alina please take your time and do more research. Think hard before making your investments. In my past 13 years interaction with many 1000s of people and clients. I have seen people do less research to buy property than the actually do to see where vegetables or chicken can be bought in less money and good quality. Fail to understand when one is going to buy property worth millions with their life saving and hard earned money they just go and get trapped in any fraudster bad developer project or deal with very inexperienced property dealers etc. I have given few reasons for my suggestion to you and I have more arguments to support my points but unfortunately I dont have time as 100s SMS emails still waiting on my phone to be answered. And also joints/nerve pains in my hands/body dont allow me long typing posts answers any more. This is the main reason I prefer to leave voice mails on WhatsApp etc.

This message under here is not for Asad Malik sahid above as I strongly agree with his point that each coin have two side.

ASAD (With capital letters) I am sorry sir I dont know you. Perhaps you should introduce your self me first. All ASAD I got into contact with ever are still my very good friends if I remember correctly. If I have knowingly or unknowingly done any harm to you please accept my apology and spare other holders of properties in only few safe project that are left in market these days. If these holders lose their life saving I still make money by selling their property. If you think with scary posts you can harm my business dream on sir with help of Allah I have 10 times more workload I could possibly handle through my Lahore Estate . Dozens of Lahore property dealers have copied our name our work to dream to be like us. I have now lost count how many babies (Estate offices) Lahore Real Estate have now in Lahore property market alone :)

You are only just harming 1000s innocent people investments in solid safe highest returning DHA projects with all the made up stuff and negative posts like above these words "Till 2025 avoid and forget dha multan gujranwala bhawalpur . Specially multan forget it , go opposite to cmy and you will win"

I always wonder why people that hate property investment love to advice others on property .

I dont have urge need time to answer each and every poster like you. Please be assured in future my posts here will be to point and only to help assist any one that will ask or need my help even if they have never bought and may never buy any property from Lahore Real Estate in future too. I want to serve Pakistan and help mostly all my expatriate Pakistani friends as I still live in USA and spent most of my life outside Pakistan. These friends are last to know what is good or what is bad project in Real Estate market.

I am not here to pick any fights with any one. In future I will not even leave these few lines of explanation I left today.

I will be able to answer only if and when I have free time available. You can always SMS me at +16308024186 if need my private opinions price evaluations or to ask what you are buying or booking is good or safe you or not .

Allah Hafiz to all

CMY

R block is good as its near old part of dha so its demand will be high. J block as near ring road and ferozpur road it will get pace in demand

Well Said CMY Sb,

Please reply to my concern when you get a chance, I left Voice message on Whatsapp about commercial prism verses Centaurus ISB.

Thank you

If u go for 10 mara in prism L BLOCK IS BEST and another option if u want to gain more profit u can go in phase 8 Z as well

mubashar 03224555979

Better to visit yourself. You can have better idea by seeing surroundings. :slight_smile: